Serious Problem in Bed, Please Help!

I use the square or round rubber ones, with a lip on them, as my bed is on wheels. Fine on carpet, but a bit too mobile on wood. They work great.

The most obvious solution to the problem would be chastity

How is that more obvious than solutions such as doing it up against the wall or over the kitchen table?

In this case Dogzilla, they should be universally referred to as “grappling hooks.”

In France, they kiss on Main Street.

The rubber pads helped us as well. Putting beer coaster is good idea. I have seen pieces of torn toy box under the furniture feet.

Well, I’m not really sure that this is helpful advice because it would involve buying a new mattress but maybe for next time?..

Ugh I can’t find what I’m looking for on google which I guess isn’t a good sign BUT my mother JUST bought one I swear…

They make foldable mattresses for people who change addresses a lot or for places with really tight stairwells. It’s just a regular mattress that folds up.

Or put socks over the feet–that works, too. Looks a little funny, but it works.

We have a folding box spring (queen sized) but a regular mattress (because mattresses are floppy enough to bend around corners, generally speaking).

Get one of those sex swings.

To join the bed halves, drill a couple of holes and bolt the frames together using round headed screws and nuts.
Alternatively, use duct tape (following the angles of the frame, wound several times around the inverted “T” of the two frame pieces).
I have even seen C-clamps used, although most box springs will not allow their placement.

Rubber caster cups as in these ads will quietly stop the motion.

All the double divans that I have encountered have a flat, hook shaped plate on one of the bed halves that engages a protruding screw on the other half and locks them together very effectively but simply.
Easy to engage and disengage as required.

Various methods

I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to come up with a DIY solution.