Sexual braggers?

Ignorance won! :smiley:

Well, I gotta be honest here, I am great in bed. I can go on my back, on my side, even on the front, and I can keep going all night long, sometimes even after the sun has come up.

Not sure why girls would call about that, much less call back. :slight_smile:

This is actually what I was thinking, I am in better shape than him and I poop out quick if I get going to hard and fast.

I agree with your thinking and I think Mr. Middle Age is an ass. Then again, if he were a teenager, I’d still find him to be an ass, but there might be a glimmer of hope he would at least grow up a bit.

I would think sexual beavers would be more interesting.

We don’t need no stinkin’ badgers!

As for the OP, I have exactly two stories I can use to brag about my sexual powers, both from when I was in my 20’s, and even I am bored with them by now.

I kinda hate to say it, but I think you were, a little bit. It sounds like the guy has been an ass for a long time, but that doesn’t mean you have to lower yourself, too. If you were bothered by his bragging, and I don’t blame you one bit, it would have been kinder to approach him privately to tell him so.

How about the guy who you say admonished you; did he call you on it publicly at the time, or bring it up privately later? He may have been rude, as well.

I’m of the opinion that anyone bragging about anything is inviting others to tear apart their claims. If you put yourself out there to be admired, then you are putting yourself out there to be critiqued. If you don’t realize that fact that’s your problem.

This belief is probably why I practically neg myself whenever I discuss myself in public. You can call it fishing for compliments; I call it pre-empting insults.

You did a favor to all mankind. And to all womankind even more so. The guy needed to be brought back to reality, and a good friend would have done it for him years ago.

I say good on you!

I did. Most of the hits were about honey badgers. I found that amusing. And there was a link to some video of a sports team mascot. I decided not to watch it.

I was admonished privately, I actually did feel a little bit bad about it today until I saw him and he was off and running as usual. It didn’t cramp his style at all.

I would just say “That’s adorable, you’ve used your penis a couple of times! Good for you!”

That doesn’t really change my opinion. Perhaps if you’d talked to the braggart in private he could have changed his behavior and still saved face. As it is, if he changes now maybe he’s afraid that he’ll look like he’s knuckling under.

There was a post just in the last few days that I thought was very interesting. It was something like “when people tell me I’m wrong I get defensive, but when I tell other people they’re wrong I expect them to agree with me.” Wish I could quote it specifically, but search is being uncooperative at the moment. I think it might have been in one of the fast-moving Pit threads.