Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

Jim: You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West.

Can I assume that we all just know the punch line ?

Everyone except the morons, of course.

Damn I love that movie.

Well played.

That may well be the perfect corollary to

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Probably, I guess?

There is no rational way we can fix this problem at this point, the people we need to convince have rejected rationality entirely. Even vaccine mandates aren’t going to work, as many of them are willing to lose their jobs rather than get vaccinated.

But that’s the beauty of the plan. Not only do they get to avoid having to be microchipped and poisoned and get horse worms from the vaccine, but after they lose their job they get to live a life of luxury on that sweet, sweet unemployment money. Live fast, die young, leave a diseased corpse.

Right-wing anti-vaxxer Laura Loomer has Covid, is in “so much pain”.

Still won’t get vaxed, of course. But wants us to pray for her.

"She called the virus “the biggest hoax” since the 2020 election. "
I see. So now these fucking morons are denying that there even was an election!

They’re pure something all right.

I hope she spends 2 weeks in ICU on a ventilator, and another 6 months in recovery, hardly able to function. Then gets her insurance denied and goes bankrupt. But I will send her thought and prayers, so it’s all good.

Laura Loomer is garbage.

Sure, but that’s part of the point. Without a job, they have no money, and will starve unless they finally give in. And, while I would greatly prefer they choose the latter, they can choose the former and no longer hurt anyone else.

They could get together, form a Libertopia and all live like kings!

Mandates will cause some people to get the vaccine, I’m sure. I know someone who didn’t want the vaccine until she found a boyfriend in Canada and needed to travel there. There are probably still people begrudgingly willing to get the vaccine, it’s just that nothing in there personal lives has really ‘pushed’ them into it, other than whatever news they might take in. Some need to see loved ones die.

So many people are willing to die or ruin their lives for free’dumb. I don’t understand it.

Smerconish on CNN this morning quoted Sean Penn’s great fix for bogus objections on religious grounds. Penn said check to see if a parent’s children ever got a measles vaccine. If so, claims of religious objection fly right out the window.

If they are objecting due to use of fetal cells in the development, do what Arkansas is doing and make them swear that they never use Tylenol or Motrin or Tums etc.

Wait, that works?

I hereby volunteer to be the Canadian Boyfriend of any American woman who decides to get vaccinated…

Didn’t Sarah Palin once say something about “death panels”?

Holy Hell, Octo writes @ Breitbart:

Imgur