Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

It’ll sure help us identify the plague carriers.

I laughed…!

Well, some of them are now suffering monetary consequences. Hurray for Mecklenburg County for this.

From Morgyn’s link -

Officials in the city, where around 62 percent of government employees have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine, have not ordered a vaccine mandate but are offering a $250 incentive for workers who get vaccinated by the end of the month.

So they are paying people to be stupid assholes. Great.

How does getting vaccinated make someone a “stupid asshole”

Having to pay people to get vaccinated to keep their jobs makes them a “stupid asshole”

And this shows the lie that is all their “Won’t somebody think of my DNA!” whining about the vaccines being “unsafe”, because these assholes could also keep their jobs by submitting regular negative COVID test results. So they won’t even do that much to either keep working, or show some concern for the people around them.

Assholes.

I’m quite frankly tired of trying to keep these stupid assholes alive. BUT the unvaccinated are a breeding ground for those that can’t get vaccinated and a a breeding ground for new variants of COVID that will put the COVID train back on the tracks. Fuck 'em.

It’s the Prodigal Son parable – the non-Prodigal Son was (understandably, IMO) pissed off that his irresponsible brother who finally started getting his act together was getting better treatment than he got for being responsible all along.

Or immature children.

"I won’t eat my vegetables! Won’t, won’t WON’T! " (rolls around on floor)

“We’ll give you a candy if you do”

(eats vegetables)

At least the kids have the defense that vegetables are objectively disgusting! :smiley:

@enipla, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. It was fitting to make merry and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.

Here’s from some lefty rag called The Wall Street Journal

https://www.wsj.com/articles/idaho-hospitals-overwhelmed-with-covid-19-patients-may-begin-rationing-care-11631810032

Hospitals across Idaho may begin prioritizing and rationing limited resources, the state’s health department said, as [a surge in Covid-19 hospitalizations] overwhelms healthcare systems.

And yet the still won’t get vaccinated.

Death Panels, brought you you by the GQP.

They’re doing it now. Maddow reported earlier tonight that the state government, in response to a request from the largest hospital system in the state, has instituted crisis care protocols.

Do the anti vax idiots think that all the hospitals in Idaho are in on the fake COVID scam? And all the staff there too? The patients are all crisis actors? Do they think Idaho is just a made up place?

Clearly not.

Or at least not very well or for very long.

They seem to think that the media is making it up, mostly.

But natural immunity is so much better than the vaccine kind.

I would die for that kind of immunity.

I live here. I read the FB comments to understand their “thoughts” and the big trends are:

• The vaccine killed my brother’s best friend’s dog groomer’s cousin!
  • I’m boosting my immune system by taking zinc, vitamin C & D, and gargling with bleach three times a day.
  • They are withholding proven early treatments from those that test positive (some are referring to remdesivir but some are also referring to horse dewormers, etc)
  • It’s really the vaccinated that are spreading it!
  • I know a nurse and they say it really isn’t as bad as the media is reporting it.

Tons of anecdotal “nuh-uhs”.