Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

Nah, he didn’t shoot anybody.

You misspelled “a n!$$3r”

And viruses must have a soul too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anti-vaccine-activist-who-said-theres-no-epidemic-dies-of-covid/ar-AAOqXsa?li=BBnb7Kz

Who woulda thunk it?

Oh yeah. All thinking non-evil people.

He previously called on his followers not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. “There is no epidemic—the vaccine is unnecessary and dangerous,” he was quoted in The Post.

It strains my ability to have compassion. He says the vaccine is dangerous but NOT THE VIRUS THAT KILLED HIM AND A MILLION OTHER PEOPLE.

4.67 million dead and counting.

What’s 3.67 million souls when FREEDUM is at stake!

Relevant Liö strip today:

Yeah, there are a couple of anti-vaxxers in the comments.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/conservative-radio-host-dies-of-covid-after-claiming-vaccines-were-tested-on-aborted-fetuses/ar-AAOqUHl?li=BBnbfcL

“It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid,” Williams said. “Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I’ve known.

You should get out more. But wear a mask, fercrissakes.

“Real Science Radio”

Also…

On his defunct TV show, Enyart “used to gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported. Freddie Mercury, the band’s lead singer, died of AIDS in 1991 at the age of 45.

link

They aren’t to be referred to “unvaccinated”, they prefer “pure blood” now.

I just think they’re dumb.

Great day in the morning, I took it for granted you were kidding.

You’re not.

Well, that doesn’t sound at all racist!

I did too.

Some days I wonder if the collapse of civilization and extinction of humanity would be all that bad.

Well, if the vaccines alter your RNA like they say, then the vaxxed and unvaxxed will become two separate races, if not two separate species.

Well, I’m calling dibs on “Morlocks”!

Wasn’t there a popular fantasy series featuring “pure bloods” as the villains? Funny thing: Their leader was also called you know who.

As in most things… follow the money:

The video has since racked up nearly 250,000 views and Lyndsey Marie is now promising her followers that a line of “pureblood” merch

It’ll be the MAGA hat of 2021!