Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

It stands to reason. If you have too few supplies to treat all gunshot victims, then you give priority to those who did not shoot themselves.

I’m just waiting for an Idahoan to barge into the hospital with zip-ties and “arrest” a doctor for breaking the law.

That seems like a pretty standard medical triage.

In advanced triage, specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics may decide that some seriously injured people should not receive advanced care because they are unlikely to survive. It is used to divert scarce resources away from patients with little chance of survival in order to increase the chances for others with higher likelihoods.

The use of advanced triage may become necessary when medical professionals decide that the medical resources available are not sufficient to treat all the people who need help. The treatment being prioritized can include the time spent on medical care, or drugs or other limited resources. This has happened in disasters such as terrorist attacks, mass shootings, volcanic eruptions, earthquake, tornadoes, thunderstorms, and rail accidents. In these cases some percentage of patients will die regardless of medical care because of the severity of their injuries. Others would live if given immediate medical care, but would die without it.

In these extreme situations, any medical care given to people who will die anyway can be considered to be care withdrawn from others who might have survived (or perhaps suffered less severe disability from their injuries) had they been treated instead. It becomes the task of the disaster medical authorities to set aside some victims as hopeless, to avoid trying to save one life at the expense of several others.

What’s sad is that people who for the most part could have avoided this with the proper precautions have caused a situation equivalent to a terrorist attack or natural disaster.

Yep. If anyone wants to read up on the crisis care standards in Idaho, I think these two PDFs cover it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/qanon-backing-pastor-who-denied-coronavirus-was-real-is-hospitalised-with-covid/ar-AAOceWk?li=BBnb7Kz

Example after example after example after example…

These guys qualify for a learning disability.

God spoke, and He’s not happy with this pastor. God literally gave him a consequence for his lying.

I am a child of the 70s, and that picture makes me feel … funny.

Perfectly summarized.

I’ve recently come home from two weeks in the hospital due to a non-COVID related lung problem. So I was using the exact sort of resources which would have been rationed if my hospital was in as bad of shape as those discussed above.

I would have been angry beyond measure if a load of anti-vaxx morons had used up so many resources that I might have had to do without. After years of paying taxes to support our healthcare, to not have it when I needed it most because of those plague rats would have been infuriating, not to mention potentially fatal.

Fuck these guys.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fire-chiefs-shocking-covid-death-devastates-florida-community/ar-AAOcdOh?li=BBnb7Kz

Not all that shocking, seeing how it has been killing people all over the golldarned world.

Burnham and McNeal’s vaccination status were not immediately clear, but the department spokesman said that Burnham was a “fan of personal choice,” and had also been behind a memo that said the department would help its employees get vaccinated in a state that has been resistant to requiring vaccines.

Floridians seem to be big on personal choice.

Personal responsibility…not so much.

Masking was not required in department living areas, according to Thomas, who said that social-distancing was also difficult to practice in a department that lived in close quarters.

“It’s a good idea, it’s just not practical.” Thomas said. “The idea works, but the practicality, it’s really hard once it gets into an organization like that. It’s very hard.”

Wanna know what’s easy? Getting vaccinated.

The pro-life party seems to be pro-covid.

It’s not settled whether or not viruses are alive, so someone pro-life may object to measures that kill off covid.

‘It’s not just DNA or RNA, a protein coat, a capsid, and in some cases an outside envelope of lipids!’

All lives matter.

MMMMMMy mRNA.

I put the following post into the main Covid news thread in the Quarantine Zone, then edited out the personal feelings out after realizing they’re better placed here:

A Honolulu police officer with 24 years on the force and who is only one year from retirement has been suspended without pay and told he will be fired, because he refuses to get the vaccine. Story here. Congrats on your integrity for not wanting to lie to get an exemption, but FUCK YOU anyway you fucking moron. Hope you don’t miss your retirement benefits too much. His wife is fully vaccinated too.

One year from retirement? Ah, he’d probably just get killed in the next reel, anyway.

Looks like he’s eligible for at least some of his bennies (see point #9, PDF warning).

Now it will probably be his wife who pulls the trigger.

Not to worry – I’m sure some MAGAts will start a GoFundMe for their new hero.