Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

It’s related to the “no atheists in foxholes” aphorism. Yeah they are hypocritical shitweasels and are reaping what they’ve sown.

Unfortunately, it’s not a capital offense.

Spotted on twitter. I was expecting Muhderna.

Sadly, Joe Rogan’s Sacred Clown Tour has been interrupted after he got sick with Covid-19.

“Rogan said he took “all kinds of meds,” including monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak and prednisone. He also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip three days in a row.”

Rogan won’t say if he’s been vaccinated against Covid-19. He has said healthy young people don’t need the vaccine.

Is he including himself in that statement? He’s 54. Covid could certainly kill him.

From your lips to God’s ears…

That combo certainly seems safer than the vaccination!

I was going to say; Joe Rogan is my age. That means he’s not young.

Interesting that he’s happy to disclose what he’s taken that demonstrably DOESN’T (and arguably, isn’t intended to) prevent COVID-19, but on the question of whether he’s taken something that IS intended to (and demonstrably CAN) prevent it, he’s suddenly the clam what am. Especially considering the boost his claims of the uselessness of the vaccines could get if he could point to his own diagnosis.

It almost seems as if one is being invited to reach one’s own conclusions about his vaccination status.

As if they were not shameful enough…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-school-ordered-a-student-to-quarantine-his-dad-and-2-men-confronted-the-principal-with-zip-ties-official-says/ar-AAO3OTj?li=BBnb7Kz

The preview chopped off the most worrisome part.

A school ordered a student to quarantine. His dad and 2 men confronted the principal with zip ties, official says.

The principal told them how the cow ate the cabbage, and they crumpled like the paper tigers they are.

Sorry, what does this mean? Happily, at least one of them has been arrested. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/arrest-men-confront-principal-covid-19-mandates-79822117

“To tell someone how the cow ate the cabbage” means to tell the person the unvarnished truth, even if the person would rather not hear it.

From WordDetective

I never heard that cabbages saying before. Interesting.

You can take a pig to the prom, but if you try to put lipstick on it, you’re gonna get kicked.

Delete

Or you’re going to end up with a really hot-looking pig. Just sayin’.

Idaho is now under crisis care protocols. They don’t come right out and say that they’re letting the unvaxxed die, but they hint at it.

You know, I was wondering what death panels would look like.