Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

The Party of Personal Responsibility, folks!

That’s positively…diabolical. :smiling_imp:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/weddings/unmasked-unmuzzled-unvaccinated-mother-of-four-dies-of-covid/ar-AAODzRv?li=BBnb7Kz

Kristen Lowery, 40, from Escalon, California, ‘unexpectedly’ passed away on September 15th, according to a GoFundMe page raising money for her funeral expenses.

I hope no one donates. She did this to herself, and is encouraging others as well.

They’ve already pulled in some and the publicity will likely only increase that. But I don’t actually begrudge her family the money to bury her, deal with expenses et al. I wouldn’t have given her anything, but she’s gone and her daughters aren’t responsible for their mother being ignorant.

I am curious that I’ve lived in CA for decades and honestly had never heard of Escalon before. Shows how infrequently I’m in the San Joaquin valley I guess.

Right, I remember when the left made this into a political issue.

Was that before or after Kushner decided to minimize federal response because he thought it was a ‘blue state’ problem, back in April 2020?

Was that before or after disgraced ex-president Trump said ‘I Take no Responsibility at All’ in March?

Was this before or after the Republicans secretly moved assets in February 2020 while still officially downplaying the disease?

From the article: Kristen was a beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was a phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first,’ she wrote.

Because nothing shows a mother’s love than suicide by stupidity.

I think it was sometime after Trump started calling it the “China virus” and before he started calling it the Democrats’ new hoax.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/idaho-nurse-who-refused-covid-vaccine-dies-brother/ar-AAOFHNh?ocid=Peregrine&li=BBnb7Kz

An Idaho nurse who refused the COVID-19 vaccine, and encouraged her family to do the same, even after her COVID-infected mother went into a coma, has died, according to her brother.

Daryl Rise told CNN that his older sister Natalie Rise was a [victim of disinformation]

“She was telling me not to get vaccinated,” Daryl Rise said. “I think it was from misinformation, I think it was falling into negative social media and bloggers, YouTubers.”

I don’t get it.

It is an important life lesson that people need to learn:
Stupidity and ignorance can be dangerous.

From your link:

Aw, geez. Are there going to have to be COVID orphanages at some point?

“‘Kristen was a beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was a phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first,’”

Well, not in one respect, she didn’t.

I’ve mentioned this before, maybe it was even earlier in this very thread: My 7th Grade Electric Shop teacher (circa 1963) was fond of saying, whenever someone did something stupid:

Was he right or wrong?
He’s right!
Was he right or wrong?
He’s right!
Now sound off!
One, two, three, four,
One, two, three, four!

(ETA: Side topic:

Did you find out where Escalon is? It’s roughly in between Stockton and Modesto. One of the major routes from the Bay Area to Yosemite passes right through it. I’m pretty sure it’s in San Joaquin County. I assume that the name derives from the ancient Hebrew city of Ashkelon (which still exists).

I hope all anti-vaxers donate to each others funerals.

Less of a burden on people that can actually think.

Not to mention the gradually decreasing returns.

It would like some crazy reverse tontine.

Fuck this guy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-leader-of-a-hawaii-anti-vax-group-caught-covid-19-and-almost-died-he-now-supports-vaccines-and-wants-his-groups-protests-to-stop/ar-AAOJNqt?li=BBnb7Kz

I said it was fake. but then I caught it!!! So it’s real now!!

“We were told the virus was not deadly it was just a little flu” he said.

You were told that by known bullshitters and liars. You believed stupid lies over medicine and science.

Try not to believe known liars in future.

If you have one.

Eh, I give him some credit for being able to admit he was wrong. There have been reports by nurses in COVID wards of patients continuing to insist, with their last breath, that it’s all a hoax. People whose loved ones died still don’t believe it. Plus, he had the option of slinking quietly away and just never facing the embarrassment of a public admission. But he’s trying to reach those who are still where he was, and there’s value in that.