I posted this in the Legend of Macbeth thread, but thought I would put it here as well…
Just a slight hijack, for dopers in the Denver area, Listen Productions is putting on a run of Macbeth right now.
It is an awesome staging , set in Colorado in the late 1800’s. Although I may be a little biased, due to Mrs. Lebeef playing Banquo.
It running Thursday through Sunday at the Buntport Theater . It’s closing on the 17th of November.
End Shameless Plug.
Ooh, I hope I get to go. I’m gonna hunt someone down and a date to go right now.
you did get this approved by the mods, didn’t you?
[QUOTE=Lynne_kilii]
you did get this approved by the mods, didn’t you?
[/QUOTE]
Um…not really. Should I have?
bbs2k
October 27, 2007, 4:17am
4
[QUOTE=yanceylebeef]
Um…not really. Should I have?
[/QUOTE]
If you have windows you should close the curtains ASAP. Armed rifleman are probably en route to your location as we speak.