Shayna = Bitch

Well Shayna, I obviously don’t know when to quit, and besides, do people who are bent out of shape type lines like this:

and this

?

Come on, the op wasn’t that harsh.

FWIW, I’ve obviously come off as much more of an asshole than I intended to in this thread and…aww fuck it I quit.

<garden fence gossip>

Yep, thats right; five months and I’m the size of the Goodyear blimp. Did you also read I put a golf club through the teevee about the same time ? Funnily enough, five months without the tube has been tougher … not to mention a fridge…and caffeine. Needed to shake things up a little so, obviously, the neighbours are pleased …

Take it easy, darling ! Nice to see you around; you still got that wonderfully shaped arse ?.. whoops, apologies Spiny ! :smiley:

</garden fence gossip>

[quote]
<nitpick>
Johnny L.A. they were in England, doesn’t that make a difference?**
I didn’t see what airline she was on. If she was on a U.S. carrier, then no; it doesn’t make a difference. Also, I’m sure the international laws and treaties have similar provisions.

I would not, if I were you, take as a bench mark of my opinion of you a comment made in this thread and set it up high on some pedestal. You made a mistake, I think, in starting this thread. I said so and tried to incorporate some humor in my reply so you could, I hoped, sense that I, at least (for what very VERY little it’s worth) didn’t think the situation was going to cause a meltdown. It wasn’t a comment at you so much as the thread you started and the thinking that went behind it. It had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I saw “Cisco” as the writer of the OP.

And, for what (again very little) it’s worth, I don’t remember making two other disparaging comments toward you. Most people on this board leave a positive image in my mind. The vast majority of others either don’t register with me (because we post in different areas of the board, or whatever) or I see their name and think “Oh ick … I know what this is going to be about.” Quite honestly, seeing your name behind a post does nothing to me. I don’t think “Oh, for joy! Cisco hath posted! Verily shall I sacrifice my as-yet-unmade firstborn child, that Cecil Almighty may bless his post and keep it in good graces with the hamsters!”. I also don’t think “For all I care Cisco can go participate in a bloody clusterfuck with the local prison population.” I think “Oh, Cisco posted. I wonder what s/he had to say” (because I don’t remember your gender).

And the fact that in over a year I’ve made (supposedly; I haven’t seen a citation of the other two purportedly negative comments and am quite frankly surprised you remember the number of negative comments I’ve made toward you) two negative comments toward you in two and a half years? Um, that’s really not all that much to whine about, Cisco;)

If any of this seems self-righteous, please realize I’m still in a bit of shock that someone actually counted the number of times in more than two and a half years that I’ve directed a negative comment at them.

Then why did you decide to start a pit thread to start a fight? Your ass was sucking bilge water in the Cafe Society thread and you knew it. You were wrong. So, what did you do? You decided to start a pit thread and refer to Shayna as a bitch and a cunt merely because you were wrong and it was pointed out to you. Does the term “ass hat” seem like an apt description of you?

I fart in your general direction.

Yeah, but am I a ripe bloody fucking cunt? Come to dinner this weekend and find out! :slight_smile:

Rhum Runner, it does vary from country to country. However, the International Civil Aviation Organization has adopted the following resolution: A33-4: Adoption of national legislation on certain offences committed on board civil aircraft (unruly/disruptive passengers)

FTR, Ms. Love was travelling on a Virgin Atlantic plane and was arrested by the British police upon arrival in London. You can probably find the applicable law if you fish around http://www.dft.gov.uk/, I just don’t have the patience anymore tonight, sorry.

Cisco, you seem to follow a pattern:

1. You post a small joke, followed by inane, innaccurate, frequently offensive crap.

2. Others respond to IIFOC.

3. You reply, “Geez, you guys just can’t take a joke.”

I haven’t decided yet whether you’re a coward or just an idiot. Grow a spine or grow a brain.

Well, darlin’, I quit smoking 7 months ago, myself, so not only do I have the old arse, but I, too, have more of it, to boot! :smiley:

So, you’re saving up all your former cigarette money to use towards a ticket to L.A., right??! RIGHT?

What the fuck are you talking about? People on this board who dislike you do so BECAUSE of what you say. What else is there to judge by? You think we just pick an enemy at random to hound?

I’ve seen your name before. Can’t say as I’ve given you much thought at all. I certainly didn’t dislike you before. Which would you prefer – that I dislike you, or that I pity you because of you all-consuming insecurity and delusions of persecution?

I couldn’t have said it any better myself, thanks, Johnny :slight_smile:

You forgot the most important bit: Fighting Ignorance. Which is what Shayna was doing in that original thread. That’s a far cry from being a “ripe bloody fucking cunt”. However, you were being one for starting this thread.

Well, FWIW, I don’t much notice who is writing what either, I just thought maybe you did, because I know a lot of posters do.

Believe it or not, I’ve had a pretty neutral two and a half years here. I was never pitted until about 2 months ago and I think, for the most part, that turned out pretty well with the people that cared to keep a level head. I might even go so far as to say that a few people here might - gasp - like me. Sure I say stupid shit sometimes but I never really mean to piss anyone off. So when I do piss someone off, especially someone I like, I remember.

I did something really stupid once that pissed Triskadecamus off and I’ve felt horrible ever since. I’ll never forget that one as long as I post here.

Oh, and thanks for clearing this up once and for all Johnny. I was wrong. I admit it. Wrong wrong wrong. You can’t see me right now but I’m doing the wrong dance. Doing it–! Doing it–!

Pfft. I have yet to be uncouth, you sychopantine pro-v cricket-fucking domino-humping vizzirdrix.

Why the China Syndrome, Cisco? Perhaps today, if you are thinking more clearly, you can offer Shayna an apology and she’d be gracious enough to accept.

Then all the dopers who posted here can come back and tell you how much respect they have for you, and you are simply the epitome of class for apologizing.

I know, it never makes sense to me either.

Because this is what ‘class’ is. Some people have it and some people don’t. The people that don’t will never have it, even though they may delude themselves into thinking they do. Just like some people will never truly admit when they are wrong, they just hint around that they could be. You learn quickly on this board who is open to new thoughts, ideas, points of view, and then there are those that just don’t get it. That’s the ones that you just skim over and let them live in their own little world, content and happy to wallow in their ignorance.

Genuinely wonderful achievement ! really, really pleased for you – I hope you’re enjoying that sense of achievement and also revelling in taking back control of your health. Fwiw, the taking back ‘control’ aspect has been surprisingly important to me…. Great stuff, though !

Re Arses: Always impressed with *good, firm buttocks *on a woman. By God ! good an’ firm, good an’ firm …

Don’t dare, darling. Seems that every Euro doper who has anything to do with the place loses their mind – or, rather, endangers their bachelor status, sometimes fatally so. Ugly business. Someone’s got to keep bachelor end up …! ….

Mad props to Shayna for her very nice handling of this issue.

Cisco… er… yeah, this one wasn’t a winner for you.

• Rick

Eh, live and learn.

So … why haven’t you, hmm?

/me is overwhelmed by the contrition

Cisco=doofus.

:wink: