Shayna = Bitch

Air rage, making threats, even in jest (It’s a bomb!! Hi, Jack. HEHEHE), has been punishable well before 9-11. A college buddy of mine made that mistake back in the 80’s. Guess what? He did not make his flight. Instead, he got grilled by law enforcement for a couple of hours, then let go. Nowadays, they will not just let you go.

An airplane is very different from a cab, or bus. If a passenger is out of line in a bus, he can be removed without killing him or endangering everyone else on flight. A belligerant prick is forcing himself (or herself with Courtney) upon a captive audience. That is a big deal. A very big deal. If you can not behave in an appropriate manner on an airplane, you have no business on an airplane.

Personally, if I was on that flight, I would have loved to assist in restraining Courtney. I may have been able to cop a feel in the process.

My apologies, Cisco, for offending you. Your comments disparaging an entire profession, an entire industry and an entire nation (in fact, 2!), along with the rolleyes smilie, and your completely incorrect assertions, pushed my buttons a little hard today. While I don’t believe I was either fucking self righteous or a ripe bloody fucking cunt, I could have closed my 2nd reply without the final sentence included and still have made the same point I was trying to make.

So let’s both just take a deep breath and relax a little, ok?

None of you are holding your tongues, why should I?

I think Shayna was a jerk, you guys think I’m a jerk. Isn’t this the place to discuss these matters?

I learned a long time ago that there are going to be a lot of people on this board that just don’t like me no matter what I say, so I just say what I feel and try to be postive and lighthearted about everything. Take iampunha for example: I love that guy, I read his posts all the time and I think he’s a good contributor to this board, but this thread makes no less than three negative comments he has made about me. He just doesn’t like me, I can’t help it, so fuck it. Same with unclebill. Those guys are A-OK in my book but I’m not going to change just so they’ll like me.

I guess my prevailing attitude through all of these arguments that I’ve ineviatably found myself getting into in the last 2 or 3 months is: RELAX.

I just hope Shayna isn’t a Christian, because then Cisco would be really upset

Was a joke

Was a joke

Is a joke.

Okay, Cisco, that’s a great philosophy and all, but what did you hope to gain from this thread? Support? Obviously not, since you admit that you didn’t have a point to start out with. Friends? Obviously not, because you ranted about somebody in a post about how much you hated everybody ranting about people. So…what was the point?

Thought we were done with that :rolleyes:.

Christ, you think she’s bad; you want to meet that Spiny Norman character !

Oh, and Shayna, I applaud you for being more civil and level headed than anyone else in this thread - excluding the super civil, always level headed Cisco, of course :cool:.
Maybe you’re not such a a ripebloodyfuckingcuntbitch after all :).

Was not funny.

Was not funny.

Is not funny.

See, this is why I usually try to admit it when I’m wrong. At least, I hope I do.
:wink:

Yea, you’re right, it’s not funny to the point that my whole family and a lot of my friends and neighbors could be living on the street at any given time because of the air industry. Doesn’t mean it can’t be joked about.

I don’t know that iampunha’s said to you in the past, but I didn’t take his post as a “negative comment” towards you. The way I took it, he wasn’t insulting you in any way, but simply saying he anticipated you wouldn’t get supported in your point of view. That comments from others would be nasty.

You say that people will (and do) dislike you for no apparent reason, so you might as well say what you want and be happy. Which is fine. I agree. Unless, of course, it’s the things you are saying that are pissing people off. If that’s the case, then you do have control over it and you can do something about it.

Perhaps it is you who’s wrong. I mean, if your remarks aren’t going over the way you intend, maybe your delivery needs improvement. If your jokes are offending more than they’re amusing, then maybe it’s not wise to share them. If your comments are casting you in an unflattering light, maybe it’s your choice of words that are a problem.

Furthermore, from what I’ve seen, it’s not as though you’re sitting there quietly and interjecting mild remarks of agreement. As I see it, you’re the one saying things that eventually spark threads like these, and then making it worse by blaming it all on people not liking you for any apparent reason.

Shayna has called for a truce, and you have conceded you may have been wrong. I think that’s a good note upon which to end this.

I dunno, Cisco, I think everyone’s “just say[ing] what [they] feel”.

Hey! I’m trying to show that I’m not a ripebloodyfuckingcuntbitch after all. Don’t make me come and hurt you and inadvertantly prove Cisco right! Then there’ll really be blood all over this thread, and you don’t want that on your head, do you? :wink:

(How you doin’, luv? I read you quit the cancer weed – a big, hearty CONGRATS to you!)

I just got here, hope it not to late to join the RPO (reverse pile on).
Cisco, when planting claymmore mines pay attention to the wording in large letters that says: FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY
When you plant them backwards like you did it this thread it gets stupid.
:smiley:

I have met Shayna. I’ve been to her house. I’ve been to her family’s house. Shayna is not a bitch. She is a sweet, caring person.

As for the law, here are applicable parts of the Federal Aviation Regulations:

Ms. love was in violation of FAR 91.11 and the pilot has the authority to have her arrested under FAR 91.3.

My God you are a pathetic asshole Cisco. Not content to be just an ordinary sweaty, smelly, garden variety asshole content to go about the workaday business of being the best and hardest working asshole he can be, you insist on being simpering, “pay attention to me” emotionally needy little drama queen of an asshole mewling for self justification.

You give hardworking assholes everywhere a bad name.

Maybe

Probably

Probably

I only have 2 constants regarding this board:

#1 - My opinions and viewpoints can and will change. Demonstrated in the fiasco that Michael Ellis so uncouthly referenced.

#2 - I’m not going to get bent out of shape over anything that happens here. Up to and including enormous flame throwers pointed in my direction.

Sweetie, you did, in fact, get seriously bent out of shape over a somewhat strongly worded refutation of your incorrect assertions. And as a result, it was in my direction that the enormous flame throw was pointed. Or did you forget that you’re the one who started this thread?

Honestly, why don’t you quit now, before you dig yourself any deeper. It really would be in your best interest.

<nitpick>
Johnny L.A. they were in England, doesn’t that make a difference?