She Said I Do: She Said Yes Pt. 2)

Some of you may have read back in February that I had proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes. Actually it was more of “Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes…” but you get the picture.

Well, this past Saturday, we made it all official. She-Carnage and I had a great afternoon ceremony with about 80 guests or so. I just about bawled when I saw her enter the church. Just stunning, she was. Heck, I’m tearing up just thinking about it now.

Afterwards we had our dance instructor teach some swing dancing while the wedding party got our pictures made for 30 minutes or so. Best man diku then introduced us to the reception where she and I performed a dance created by our instructor to Etta James’ At Last. I was rather clunky I think, but at least we didn’t fall down and we got some reall big "Wooooooooo!"s when I dipped her twice. After that, everything was pretty much a blur. I kinda remember food we didn’t get to eat, a cake, Big Band music, flowers, candles, and leaving.

I really don’t deserve to be as happy as she’s made me, but I’m not going to give it up!

I wish you all could have been there. If you didn’t get your invitation, I blame it on the post office.

Congratulations. Here is wishing you two a lifetime of happiness.

Congratulations!

I hope you have a long and happy life together!

Awww. I love weddings. Glad yours was nice.

Have a wonderful marriage. Cheers!

I’m glad you are so happy! Post pictures when you have a moment!

It’s wonderful to hear how happy you are! Hope it lasts forever (in a good way).

Congratulations!

I keep meaning to ask you - is your user name from Carmageddon? Just wonderin’. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Max.

Now you have to sign her up for a CoH account. Gaming together is fun!

Pictures! We want pictures!

Congratulations!!

I just have to say that I’ve been to many weddings and the wait while pictures are being taken is boring and in some cases - painfully long.

Not only did you keep it brief but you found a very clever way to keep your guests entertained. I bet they enjoyed it and appreciated the effort. Good for you for thinking of your guests on your day.

Congrats! I wish you two a long and happy marriage.

I and everyone else would love to see pictures if you ever get a chance!

Congratulations. Wishing you both a lifetime of joy and happiness.

I love “She-Carnage” as a title. Jealous.
May your happiness on this glorious day keep a glow in your mental treasurebox forever.

Yeah, I’ll be glad to post some pix, just as soon as someone sends us some. Really disappointing was that no one video taped our dance. Now we have just the memories of the big “Whooooooo!” during the dip :slight_smile: