Should we stay or should we go.

If we go there will be trouble and if we stay it will be double (or so say our top intelligence operations, more than a few retired generals and common sense)

Darling you gotta let me know should I stay or should I go? (a recent PIPA poll indicates that 71% of Iraqis want us to leave within the year, http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/home_page/165.php?nid=&id=&pnt=165&lb=hmpg2)

If you say that you are mine, Ill be here til the end of time (61% of iraqi support attacks on U.S. troops (up from 47% in January), not 61% of al Queda insurgents and whacko fringe group members but 61% of Iraqis support attacks on U.S. troops, the only people they hate more than us is Osama Bin Laden, and only 57% disapprove of the president of Iran (the country they spent 10 years at war with))

**So you got to let know should I stay or should I go? ** (the large majority of Iraqis don’t believe we would leave even if they asked us to)

I know that many suspected this all along but up until now I have always felt it was specualtion based on the common sense approach of asking “how would I feel if it happened to me?” Now we finally have some confirmation that the Iraqis are not afflicted with some peculiar form of masochistic psychosis, can’t we at least TALK about getting out of there? The Iraqis certainly seem to feel that their own security forces would do a better job of protecting them than the U.S. army.

I would hate to think we are staying there for political reasons so can someone remind me why we are there when the Iraqis don’t want us there, they prefer their own secrutity forces to our military, our presence there probably promotes more terrorism than if we left (certainly more than if we never went there in the first place).

I’m not so self-assured. :frowning:

The head-man vetoed a bill 63-37
That would allow stem cells to be used some day.
Zygotes are more important that soliders, anyway.
Isn’t it ironic . . .don’t you think?