Shows you wish were in reruns

There are many shows I wish would show in syndication, at least in my cable area (maybe you get them!).

My top three:

1. St. Elsewhere
  2. ThirtySomething
  3. WKRP in Cincinnati

How about you? What shows would you like to see again?

There were three “Steven Spielberg Presents” Warner Borthers Cartoon Shows of the 90s:
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Histeria!

Animaniacs is by far the popular fan favorite- and I do love me some Animaniacs.

However, my absolute FAVORITE was Histeria!

Sadly, Histeria! has fallen into obscurity. No reruns. No DVD.

The Larry Sanders Show is the only one to come to mind right now. I’m sure I could think of more.

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles

It bugs me that Fox didn’t build a fan base by repeating this show. Most of season 2 only aired once. Then they act surprised with low ratings.

TSCC would benefit by airing perhaps 3 evenings a week on FX. That would make it easier to follow the complicated storyline.

The third and fourth seasons of Firefly.

sniff. (one lone tear rolls gently down my cheek)

By the same token, Pinky & the Brain.

Two other shows from about 10 years ago: Strange Luck & Early Edition.

Actually some golden oldies are available on AmericanLife TV.

http://www.americanlifetv.com/programs

I counted

Hill Street Blues
LA Law
Mission Impossible
St. Elsewhere

Also Hulu has a single season of:

WKRP in Cincinnati
St. Elsewhere

Barney Miller
The Carol Burnett Show

Wonderfalls
White Shadow

Due South
Northern Exposure
Farscape

Mystery Science Theater 3000

[QUOTE=FairyChatMom;12274416The Carol Burnett Show[/QUOTE]

This. I am so sad this can only be viewed in small bursts when they try and sell the DVDs

Picket Fences!

I remember Northern Exposure a few years ago in syndication where I was living. Man, those early seasons were good.

Let’s Make a Wish.

Star Trek: DS9
MST3K

If Wikipedia can be trusted in this instance, the sixties “Batman” series hasn’t been released on home video in any format! I loved this when I saw it in reruns in the late 80s, but didn’t have a VCR at the time.

NYPD Blue - dropped off the face of the earth, taking Northern Exposure with it. I wouldn’t mind seeing Lexx or Andromeda again!

Thirding The Carol Burnett Show

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - wiki says it’s available on the AOL site In2TV, but it’s not. It is out on DVD, but I don’t know if I would want to own it as much as I would just want to watch the series a time or two.

Another vote for Northern Exposure and Picket Fences.

Sisters
Boston Public
Strange Frequency