Sic Semper Boobies!

Seriously? The drawing on the original seal is so rough it’s hard to even tell that the subject is female. As for the semicircle-dot that’s supposed to be a breast, the logo for Target stores is more graphic. Sheesh.

Penis may very well ensue!

Well, she’s supposed to be an Amazon, and Amazons are supposed to have burned off their right breast. So they could just expose the boob-less side as a compromise.

If he were AG Boobinelli, would he approve having a coochie on the state seal?

I’m here all weak!

Or have her holding an upside down calculator.

Don’t tell him about Assawoman.

I think the A.G. would make a great target for a topfree protest.

You know, sort of a “Tit for That.”

Just imagine, topfree women from across the country, preferably representing all ethnicities, age groups and body types. Have them converge on him just as he is walking in an open area to be picked up in a parking lot and driven to a press conference.

And don’t worry about arrests. Since it would be part of a protest, the bare-breasted status of the women would be protected by the First Amendment. Yep, even in a state where it is ordinarily illegal. (Just offhand, I don’t think that Virginia is among the “topfree” states.)

I can just imagine his reaction. He’d be more than willing to compromise about one little drawn boobie. Heck, he’d be the most red-faced Red State-sman. :cool:

- Og

This one is easy.

Just change the official anthem of the commonwealth to Boom Chicka Wow Wow.

Subtitle, “Virginia is for Lovers.”

No the new slogan has to be:

“Lick my boot BITCH”

I always thought it was a dude on the seal anyway.

The more things change…

Be fair! He’s simply trying to protect the Commonwealth from the threat of earthquakes!

On the other hand, if a bare-breasted Amazon was good enough for Thomas Jefferson, it should be good enough for Cooch, the bowdlerizing prig.

She…has boobs like a woman, but a stomach like mine

I feel icky.

Doesn’t he realize that without female public nudity, it will be that much harder for closeted gay men to pretend to be straight? He’s not playing to his base here.

This line here, it takes the OP from amusing to excellent.

Can you Virginians prove that girl is over 18?

She is 234 years old.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Cuccinnelli is an embarrassment, but it turns out he didn’t have to come up with his own version of the state seal here. He lifted that design from an old regimental flag.

Alas, I don’t believe she’s bare-breasted, but armored–a breastplate with pauldrons (similar to this)–there seems to be a rivet on her left shoulder.

I never knew that Virtue suffered from wardrobe malfunction. We are in this AG’s debt. Now his desk is clear for less important stuff.

AG admits he has been a boob, stops using new seal.