Sic Semper Boobies!

Well, that was spinelessly quick.

Oh, sure she is now. But how old when she posed?

The correct description, I believe, of the seal is “Virtue triumphant, over Tyranny slain.”

Now that she is, again, triumphant, we can note that the Commonwealth Attorney already had that pole up his ass before this issue came to light.

Tris

Rats! I believe you’re right. But at least it’s nice, clingy, immodest armor.

Oh, thereabouts of 1800…

New Jersey got the head; Virginia apparently got the other half.

Now, now, now; just because it happens so often doesn’t mean that all anti-gay conservatives are like that…

From the cite, with emphasis added:
Cuccinelli suggested that "we all do the citizens a service by getting back to talking about things that are more important to them, including my office’s work last week to get four sexually violent predators committed to mental-health treatment, … "*

I wonder if it ever occurred to the fearless Attorney General that he might benefit from therapy as well.

- Og

So you’re our new neighbor… Could you keep your dog quiet, please?

:smiley:

Gee, one respondent above quoted the Virginia tourism slogan, “Virginia is for Lovers”.

I still proudly wear a teeshirt I bought while we were fighting a homophobic law and constitutional amendment here. It says:
Front “Virginia is for Lovers "
Back "
Some restrictions apply.”

See <Legislative Information System.

That statute apparently doesn’t prohibit incest with an aunt/uncle or cousin. That’s good to know.