Sick, Sick, Sick Little Chimp

What a smart chimp, he’s learned how to use a tool!

It’s not easy being green.

…on his tool!

honolulu.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/personals.cgi?category=C4F

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:smiley:

“Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!”

‘That’s not my paw.’

Yes, and I believe he was cream-ated. :smiley:

Actually, it’s a Giant Toad, and quite poisonous. If the chimp licked his fingers afterward he might have taken a very interesting trip. (Then again, he might also absorb some of the toxins through other mucous membranes …)

Don’t be so judgemental - we all feel a little ranidae from time to time.

OK - I’m thinking it so I’m going to say it. Anything else out there figure this takes the proof of evolution to a whole new level?
:smiley:

I’m so proud… this is my most successful thread, ever.

sniff

It is? Well, blow me down! <sticking out hand> Here - let’s shake on it! :smiley:

(My apologies to all. Something in this thread just brings out the “totally silly” in me))

No, that’s the frog’s job.

…

Well, we wouldn’t want that. Or else the chimp might go off and do something a little unusual.

Originally Posted by Colibri
Actually, it’s a Giant Toad, and quite poisonous. If the chimp licked his fingers afterward he might have taken a very interesting trip. (Then again, he might also absorb some of the toxins through other mucous membranes …)
Personally I hope his little chimpanzee pecker rots and falls off…

Kermit responds.

I’m looking forward to the sequel, “Two chimps, one Frog”.

Naughty monkey, deserves a good spanking. :mad: