Well, as far as I know, Pleonast and fluiddruid are the next ones in order on the list to have a mafia on these boards. I can’t wait. :slight_smile: But in the meantime, like Malacandra did, I was thinking about holding one of my own on my proboards. A lot of you already know I was planning this and a few of you even signed up before I’m making this general public topic…but this is for everyone who might not have known so far, or forgot, or even was just waiting.

The game will be held here: http://psychopathgame.proboards106.com/
And it will be going back to the basics. My game will be much more like the first Mafia was on here, without many roles and a much more simple game.
So if you’re in the mood for a simplier version and without having to think overly as much, I’d suggest you sign up. This would also be a great game for people new to the game to start out.
That being said, a few already have signed up for this game…here is the list of players so far:

1. Blaster Master
  2. Hal Briston
  3. Storyteller0910
  4. Malacandra

Sub list

1. NAF1138
    I was thinking about 25 to 30 players would be good and unlimited subs…so if you want to sign up just reply and say if you want to be a main player or a sub and I’ll put you down.

For the record, I’m planning on starting the game around or even on the 24th (of this month).

Anyway, the rules for my game can be found right here.

If you want to play you can do one of two things: Sign up over there and post in the sign up topic (also in the rules forum) or reply to this topic saying you want to sign up (although you’ll have to eventually sign up over there anyway in a few days. :p).

Spots are first come first serve and I’ll keep the sign up open for four days (until June 24th).
PS: Mal’s Mafia VI Pirate themed game is there for those of you who’ve heard of it but never knew where it was held or had the chance to read it.

Pssstt! IV!

Oops.

Oh, hell, I’m game. I just hope no one thinks I’m scum if I don’t post as much as I did in the pirate game (I’m not sure a person COULD post as much. . .)
I’ll pop on over there.

Sign me up, then. (Please) :smiley:

Done… (you little smiter! :p)

By the way, here is an update of who has signed up to play or sub (either here or there, but mostly there):

1. Blaster Master
  2. Hal Briston
  3. Storyteller0910
  4. Malacandra
  5. Hockey Monkey
  6. MadtheSwine
  7. Capybara
  8. Drain Bead
  9. DiggitCamera
  10. Kat

Sub list

1. NAF1138
  2. CometotheDarkSide
  3. MHaye
  4. FlyingCowofDoom
  5. sachertorte
  6. Zeriel

I figure up to 15 or 20 more I could use for players. Sign up will be open until the game starts four days from now.

Come play people! More people means more fun!

Ah, why not, /in like Flynn.

I’m in, signed up, and ready to go!

I’m wondering where some of the originals are? Players like Ogre, Miller, jsgoddess, Winston Smith, Suburban Plankton, Rubystreak, and even RT?

This game is going back to like that one was. Much more simple and stuff without things like percentages and recruits and is also looking like it’ll be a bit of a smaller and relaxed/easy game.

Player list so far:

1. Blaster Master
  2. Hal Briston
  3. Storyteller0910
  4. Malacandra
  5. Hockey Monkey
  6. MadtheSwine
  7. Capybara
  8. Drain Bead
  9. DiggitCamera
  10. Kat
  11. dotchan
  12. GreedySmurf
  13. Roosh
  14. dnooman
  15. cowgirl
  16. nesta
  17. Pygmy Rugger

Sub list

1. NAF1138
  2. CometotheDarkSide
  3. MHaye
  4. FlyingCowofDoom
  5. sachertorte
  6. Zeriel
  7. Kyrie
  8. Zuma
  9. Captain Klutz
    Still room for about 10 or so players in-game. Anybody? Anybody?

Come on, it’ll be fun! :smiley:

Starts tomorrow…

/in. I think that some of the elements popping up lately detract from the game significantly, especially recruitment.

This is more my type of thing.

Yay! [little kid voice]I wanna be on JSexton’s team!

And I wanna pony![/lkv]

Well, guess I’ll give this one last bump.

Again, the game will be starting today in about an hour so if anyone was waiting for the last minute to sign up, here’s your chance.