Single Male, Have all my teeth and hair, so why am I single?

What is wrong with woman? My male friends and I cannot seem to find any single woman. We all have a full set of teeth, and all our hair, we would have thought that this would be enough to impress any woman, but no! To top it off we are all well educated and have well paying jobs. Also needless to say we are all quite good looking, so we have been told. So, what is wrong? I put this question forward to the millions of woman out there. What is wrong with you?

It’s because you goofballs can’t dance worth a damn. If you think that herky jerky frug you specialize in is going to impress the ladies you’d better think again spastic boy.

And well… there’s also your “little” problem.

Speaking as a single male, I’d have to say that:

teeth + hair + “well educated” + “well paying job” + “quite good looking” = ego

and:

teeth + hair + “well educated” + “well paying job” + “quote good looking” <> personality

Offhand, I’d say the problem is probably not so much with the women here…

You’ve tried pasting $100 bills on your forehead, correct?

Note the plethora of dorky, ugly guys who have killer babes… It’s not because they have a good personality…

Women are attracted to bright, shiny objects as well-- gold and diamonds are especially effective at any time of the year.

(kidding!!!)

Count your blessings…just be a married woman’s boytoy.

How about buying yourself a wife? I heard that in many countries you can get yourself one for 5 camels. By the way what is the exchange rate from Dollars to camels?

Huh, you’ve got a point there Zene! What IS wrong with us?! How could we not love someone as modest and “good looking” as you? And you’ve got ALL of your teeth? All of 'em?? are you sure? Gosh…If only I could find a man like you
~Kittie

I think you’re leaping to conclusions a little bit there, DF. I don’t think that’s any more fair than seeing a blonde bombshell and assuming she doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together. And teeth, hair and education are objective measures, opinion and ego don’t enter into it.

And that idea applies to the OP as well. Zene111, you’re applying objective standards to the ultimate subjective topic. There are poor, bald guys who are married because some woman saw something in them, and it doesn’t matter if the rest of the world understands it or not. Although I do understand the frustration that prompts you to ask.

I’ll be following this thread myself, though I had my wisdom teeth taken out so it doesn’t strictly apply.

I got my wisdom teeth removed too – maybe that’s it!! The secret to my lack of success… Damn dentists! Give me my teeth back!!

Can I get an “Amen” here on behalf of all the dorky, ugly guys who have killer babes? :slight_smile:

Amen!

G-d, I’m the luckiest guy ever. :slight_smile:

Why didn’t anybody tell me?! I’ve got a whole carton of Camels right here! Only cost me $22.00!

Actually, I wasn’t really jumping to conclusions (at least I wasn’t trying to). It was more a comment on the stated idea that teeth and hair ought to “be enough to impress any woman.” That, and the general tone of the OP sounded an awful lot like “well, gee, we’re God’s gifts to women, so why aren’t they lining up?”

Kittie pretty much stated what I was thinking as I wrote my first post…

“Teeth and hair”? Don’t some people have cysts with teeth and hair? It isn’t always a good thing.

Personally, I think the problem women have is that they get turned off by men who blame their lack of romantic success on a whole gender. I can’t really blame them. I don’t like hanging around people who’s personal problems are everyone else’s fault.

My suggestion is to look inward to find out where the problem lies. Having self esteem is good, but it also helps to be self critical if you want to retain some perspective.

I have just been informed via email that contrary to my baseless characterization of the OP as a bad dancer he has indicated-

“Thanks for your reply to my thread, Did I neglect to mention the fact that I am a pro dancer?”

Now where’s that OP?

“What is wrong with woman? My male friends and I cannot seem to find any single woman. We all have a full set of teeth, and all our hair, we would have thought that this would be enough to impress any woman, but no! To top it off we are all well educated and have well paying jobs. Also needless to say we are all quite good looking, so we have been told. So, what is wrong? I put this question forward to the millions of woman out there. What is wrong with you?”

Now let’s see, “professional dancer” and “quite good looking” but try as he might no females seem to respond and his “male friends” all have the same problem. Hmmmm… picture becoming clearer.

Five camels? That seems pretty expensive. How about three camels and a goat? I’ll even throw in a sharpened stick to sweeten the deal!

Maybe yer an egomaniac, an asshole or gay. Any number of reasons;)

Seriously, you really are approaching this difficulty the wrong way. Doesn’t the fact that the features you’ve listed are obviously not attracting women suggest that they’re the wrong elements to do so? Or not necessarily the most important things?

Oh yeah, calling women bitches probably won’t help matters (you didn’t say you don’t do that), although you *are * educated…:wink:

Because you’re a Stu. I, on the other hand, am a Steve.

(That’s a movie reference, BTW)

Um, Darwin’s Finch – there are organizations that will help the humor impaired. The OP was just saying, in a rather lighthearted way, that there’s nothing overtly repellant about himself and his friends. In fact, it’s more or less a resurfacing of the perennial “Why can’t nice guys get laid?” thread.

Try talking to the women. It can help you actually meet them.
Of course, staring at their breasts while saying you are good looking and have a good job won’t cut it…(beleive me…)

ballet, tap, or strip?