Skald the Rhymer AKA Henry is in the hospital

Yeah I remember the last time he was sick, he was physically sick. Extra rough on him since he’s a diabetic.

Get well soon, Skald!

Skaldy, come home! SOMEONE has to feed the killer bees!

Seriously, get well soon. May Athena smile on you.

Skald/Henry, I’m sending healing vibes of all kinds your way. I hope they don’t get caught up in telephone lines, or hit by airplanes, or anything nasty like that. Usually they do just fine and reach the intended…Let me know if you get them.

Email sent. Ghu knows, he doesn’t know me from Adam, but I hope I’ve made a tiny contribution to the aggregate.

Maybe I copied it wrong, but the address in the OP wouldn’t work for me. I’ll try again.

Now, about those bees, do they go just for pollen, or blood?

Seriously, I hope you get well soon. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Probably copied it fine - there’s an extra space before the .com. Remove it and you’re golden.

Get better, Skald!

We need you and love you and your hypotheticals!

We want you back, loaded with more interesting ideas!

Get better. :slight_smile:

You are right, I don’t know why I didn’t see that.

Here’s a hypothetical for our Skald to work on.

What about correcting the timeline in which President Trump escapes assassination?:smiley:

Maybe you can figure out the board clock too. Get well soon! Kim please keep us all posted.

Oh no. Damn it. He’s one of my favorite posters here.

Best wishes, thoughts and prayers. I wish very much for you Skald, to get the better of what is ailing you now.

Email sent.

Email sent.

All the best, Skald! I’ll alert the Natalie Portman comfortbots #1-100 that they might be needed on the double…

My Wed night workout is brutally tough, anaerobic & boring. Usually I don’t see another sole. Phone doesn’t work, radio doesn’t get thru the walls. (Yes, I had my MP3 player). Between the brain hypoxia & the isolation the mind wanders. Tonight it came up with an interesting hypothetical & I thought of Skald…before I saw this thread.

Get well soon Skald / Henry

I’ve sent an email.

I hope for the best!

Fired off an email;, best wishes and a quick reunion with the twins and the rest of the Skald klan.

I know a Henry who I call En-er-eee.

Get well, Henry. And report back ASAP.

I sent an email as well: I have no idea what to say so here’s a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on his head.

I hope he chuckled or cackled or whatever it is he does when things amuse him.

Get well and come back soon, Skald. The Dope’s not the same without you. Best wishes.

Yes, and nothing hypothetical about that.

Take care Henry.

Get well soon! :slight_smile: