email sent

if trouble with it

here it is

Hang tough.

Depre4ssion:
I Sympathize & Empathize

Zeus thinks he can do what a Border Collie can do. :::: fail ::::

Gus aka gusnspot

Get well REALLY soon Skald. You are a very important part of the Dope!

Funny, he doesn’t write like a Henry.

Actually, all his contributions make me look twice.

Get well, man!

Henry, huh?

Get well soon and spend your free time coming up with more hypotheticals!

Feel better soon Skald. We miss you when you’re not here.

Anyone else here kind of disappointed to find out his name really isn’t Skald? It’s kind of like learning that a favored sports hero can’t parallel park without grinding the wheels on the curb.

Get well soon mate.

I can’t parallel park without someone posting it on YouTube for the entertainment of the masses. My great failing in life. :frowning:

Best wishes Skald! Email on the way.

Sent!

Can I call you Henk? That’s what I called my uncle Henry. Of course that was short for Henrik.

Is there another diminutive form of “Henry”? I’m thinking “Hen” is sub-optimal.

Tolkien had an uncle Henry too, you know. Well, Wilfred Henry, but still . . .

May you get better, and sooner rather than later.

Henry, please get well soon. The dope isn’t the same without you, ya know.

The weather is changing and the sun will be shining bright. I hope that and all of our best wishes will brighten your spirits.

Tania

Skald, take Tom Lehrer’s suggestion and spell your name Hen3ry. The 3 is silent.
It would be more Skald-like.

Seriously please work on getting better, and if you need someone to talk to, feel free to IM or email me. My email is in my profile.

We miss you Skald, er Henry!

Best wishes. I don’t know if the depression is why you are in the hospital or a result of what sent you there, but it sucks, I know and empathize. And I wish I could berate you into feeling better, but I know that is counterproductive. You are cared about by virtual people out here on the other end of the computer screen.

Sorry bro. It gets the best of us and the worst of us. You’ll turn it around.

Everyone else is assuming you mean his sickness is depression. But I read it as he was sick, and it was making him depressed.

Either way, I hope he gets well. In the one or two PMs he sent me, he made me feel pretty good about myself. And I hope I can return the favor.

Dude, you are one of the reasons I couldn’t give up the Dope if I tried.

Hang in there, Henry. I’m praying for you.

Kim and Henry
Hoping its not anything super serious.
It would be a lot less entertaining around here and Skald had some pretty big feet. We would all have a hard time adjusting to the Dope without him. So I’ve got the old positive thoughts generator cranked up to full output.