Skald the Rhymer AKA Henry is in the hospital

Best wishes and health, Skald! Email sent to your awesome Skaldiness!

Hypothetically, when Henry gets back, how long before he starts posting his threads again?

I don’t know that I’ve ever contributed to one of his 'what if?" posts, but I almost always read them.

Get well soon.

oh, and kayaker:

But not a Willie or a Sam?

Exactly!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

We need you Skald.

Now here’s a recipe for a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

Best wishes, Henry. We may be real life strangers, but you’re an on-line friend to many here.

Get well soon Skald/Henry!

Read him some emails. He got upset. I will try something different. He is having a procedure right now. Thanks for trying anyway. Bye.

Here’s hoping Henry makes an uneventful recovery from whatever ails him. We’d really like him back here.

Best wishes to all the Rhymers. You’re in my thoughts. Please let Henry know that when he’s back, I’ll make Lemon Bars. And he needn’t worry about any “secret ingredients”; I’ve long since forgiven him for the cockroach eggs in my Rice Krispies.

I’m sorry to hear that he’s upset - **Skald **is one of the real cornerstones of the Dope, and the reason I first delurked here. My thoughts are with you all - take care of yourself too **Mrs **Skald.

We all hope the procedure turns out well.
We are all pulling for Henry while he goes through this rough patch. Best wishes to him and to his family.

I can’t imagine well wishes from a distance can possibly upset him. So I’ll just sit here and do that. Skald/Henry is such a large presence here it is nearly impossible to imagine the place without him. Hypothetically or otherwise.

Best wishes for a smooth path and a speedy recovery!

I know he doesn’t know me from any other stranger on the internet, but for what it’s worth, I feel he makes/has made positive contributions to the board’s tone. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Please post any updates on his progress. With Henry’s consent, of course. We do respect his right to privacy. If he doesn’t wish you to share it, we understand. But we do care.

Hey Skald!

I almost never post, let alone in this type of thread, but I wanted to let you know you almost always put a smile on my face. Get well!

Skald, I always enjoy reading your threads. I hope you get well soon and I look forward to seeing you back on the board.

I hope you are healthy soon. Especially since the death ray you sold me is still under service contract. This might not be the place to ask, but recently its been making the targets sizzle a little. Is that something I can calibrate at home, or do I need to open a service ticket?

Get well, Skald! Thinking of you.

Hmm. Any salmon or sturgeon?

I sent an email this morning before reading this.

…“Procedure” ???

Get well soon, Skald! We need you back!

Best to Mrs. Skald, too, for sharing with us.

Positive thoughts on the way. :slight_smile: