Why is it always ‘sloughing of the uterine lining’? In sex and all sex-related areas of language, almost everything has at least a dozen slang terms. Yet in every discussion of this topic, ‘sloughing’ is the only word I ever see for this particular physiological action.

Do people particularly like the word, or are there no suitable substitutes, or is it one of those things that isn’t worthy of being slangized?

I suppose I could say it aint the taint, but then I’d have to punch myself.


flup or something

That ain’t sex…it’s basic biology. There are probably tons o’ similar biological terms that don’t have a slang term…

um, I meant that as a command, not an adjective.

As in I really have no idea what you are talking about.

My fraternity nickname is “Felch”

flup with a straw