SNL Digital Shorts

Okay, so it’s a digital short. Why the fuck should I care?

Most of the digital shorts are un-aired, i.e., they’re online only, or “digital” only, if you pretend that broadcast TV is still analog. Also, they’re a lot dirtier. “Dick in a Box” was bleeped when they aired it.

Still don’t care.

Well then, fuck off back to the 70s.

Your pitting yourself for not caring about some random internet videos?

Don’t get your digital shorts in a knot.

You’re wack.

Did someone tell you that you had to care?

An electronically transmitted series of images of fixed and/or moving objects together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converted light and sound into electrical waves and reconverted them into visible light rays and audible sound, on Saturday Night Live: Bobby Coldsman

A Saturday Night Live Sketch: Bobby Coldsman

Man, that first one was so much better!

I was gonna post something, but now I’m not gonna do it, wouldn’t be prudent, thousand points of light…

It’s not an SNL digital short. It’s an SNL Digitial Short. They’re not trying educate you on the uses of 0’s and 1’s, they’re just giving something a catchy title.

You’re just the person I’m looking for! What is your opinion concerning Jimmy Crack Corn?

So? Why are you thrusting your opinion out on us, unsolicited?

I think, for the most part, that the world would be a better place if every SNL episode was internet-only, and they saved the TV airtime for something funnier and more useful, like maybe a Sham-Wow infomercial.

WHO SAID WE’RE WACK? YOU TAKE lT BACK!

Hahaha. That always makes me think of that part in Pee Wee’s Big Adventure.

I missed the part where it became the internet’s job to explain things to fiddlesticks, here.

Apparently you’re misunderstanding. All titles are a sex act reference. Like a menu at the Bunny Ranch. In this particular situation, it refers to the length of time Lorne Michaels finger fucks you.