So does anyone else around here watch The Shield?

TripleAnt:

[spoiler]
Claudette’s “change of heart” concerning Vic came about when she started suspecting him of being involved in criminal acts. Simple as that. She’s a good cop, he’s not. If he’s a criminal, she intends to nail him for it.

As for Acevada, he’s guilty of too much ambition. He knows Vic’s methods are effective. His would-be political career isn’t exactly in great shape and he’s hoping that taking some of the credit for Vic’s successes will help change that. This will, of course, inevitably blow up in his face.[/spoiler]

Another great ep, but no surprise there. This show’s always great.

[spoiler]I wasn’t expecting the Armadillo storyline to end like that. Frankly, I’m surprised Shane and Curtis were able to pull it off so quickly, they’ve never proven especially competent at this kind of stuff before. That’s why they’re lucky to work for a guy like Vic.

Armadillo’s dead, but thanks to Aceveda’s surprise admission to Wyms (I guess his ambition has its limits.) she now knows what she could only suspect before. And Vic knows she knows, which I think might have been a mistake on her part. Vic’s shown that if pressed he’ll kill another cop to cover his ass, and his likelihood of turning to the straight and narrow are slim to none. He’s dug himself in too deep to pull himself out now.

I think Armaillo’s got one last trick up his sleeve though. I’m certain he found out about the money train from Ronnie and tipped off the Armenians. When Vic and the gang show up to pull the heist there’ll be an ambush waiting, and I think one of Vic’s team’ll end up dead. Since Ronnie already got his face burnt off, my money’s on Curtis.

And then there’s Dutch. If there was any doubt he’s back in the saddle, it’s gone now. This was a tragic case though. In a way, that kid was as much a victim as the guy he beat into a coma. He told Dutch something got into him and Dutch’s response:

“Blood.”

Pretty powerful stuff.

As for officers Sofer and Lowe, not really sure where those storylines are going. Just have to wait and see.

Danni’s in bad shape. I was upset that she got stuck with the blame for the knife. After she helped Dutch and all…what a shame.

And Mackey was kind of a jerk about it too. It was essentially his fault, she needed comfort and he wouldn’t give it to her then he turns around and screws that lady from the women’s shelter.

What a guy . . .