The Shield: 4/16 *spoilers*

Oh… my… gawd. I had to start this now, even before the show is over. I was totally floored about the scene with the prostitute… I honestly didn’t think he’d do it. “No way, man, don’t do it” oh man oh man oh man

This show is incredible.

Hard to watch at times ain’t it?

I was sitting forward, hands on my head, thinking, “He’s gonna do it… no way he is going to do it… he’s gonna do it.” Unbelievable. As soon as he hinted that he had an idea then didn’t tell her I said, “Ohhhhhhhhh shit.”

On a more plot-based note, I was sort of surprised at the twist that is going on with the female cop getting into what her poor partner is getting into (not the homosexuality, though God knows that is going to come out sooner or later, this show pulls no punches).

It was nice to see someone getting in the chief’s face besides Mackie or whatever the bald cops name is (I really am terrible with names… the only character I know offhand is “Dutch”, heh). I don’t like that chief. Kniving. grrr…

When is the season supposed to end, by the way? Anyone know?

Sweet god. I just saw the scene with the prostitute. Also Tom did the worst prank ever. What kind of moron thinks this is a good prank? I think Vic stopped Dutch from going over board with everyone around. Not that I blame him for wanting to rough Tom up. I like Dutch and Vic sorta getting along with this case. There seems to be a higher level of respect between the two this episode.