So I'm going to look at kittens today, but that still doesn't make me a cat person!

Those asshole kittens at Pets Inc. probably ate them all.

Okay, I read this, and then read the rest of the thread. And then I went back and read this part of your sentence again, and have been trying to contain hysterical laughter at my desk.

What did these kittens do? Cut you off in traffic and go through the 20-items-or-less line with 30 items? :confused:

:smiley:

E.

mentally pictures kitten assholes

Awwww! :slight_smile:

Yeah - I told my husband about the asshole kittens (isn’t that a much better band name than the insipid “Pussycat Dolls?”) too, because people calling cats assholes always amuses me.

C’mon, tell us, Zsofia - what makes a kitten an asshole?

Have you tried www.petfinder.com

They have lots of cats up for adoption. Look in the classified section.

I found a two year old orange tabby kitty there for my mom about three months ago. He worked out perfect for her.

And two cats does not make you a cat person at all, no way.

Now having nine cat does qualify you (me) as crazy cat lady. :smiley:

Fewer. You’re on my list now. :slight_smile:

You can’t trust Petfinder with kittens, especially, because volunteers at shelters never update the thing. Which is why I drove to East Bumblefuck to find no kittens.

The asshole kittens tore me the hell up! I’ve still got some scratches. One of them hated me so much he took a flying leap out of my arms onto the floor and then almost made it out the window. It took me about five minutes to get him back in his cage because he kept getting away from me and back into a corner, from which he’d surely have bitten me if he weren’t theeese beeeg and probably couldn’t fit my hand in his mouth. He was so pissed off at me that a cat in a whole other cage started hissing at me too.

Don’t be fooled by the ball of fluff. If they’re the only kittens in town, they’re probably juvenile delinquents.

Did you look in the classified section of Petfinder where private people post ads ?

It is not in the same place as the shelter listings. The link is at the top of the website and is labeled Classifed Ads and under that as Adoptable pets. You can search under the state you live in and under the most recent posts.

http://www.petfinder.com/post/classifiedhop.html

Probably semi-feral or even more or less completely feral rescues. You shouldn’t think of them as assholes, but rather “undersocialized” :p.

'course could be they were in fact just assholes ;).

• Tamerlane

No, I hadn’t seen that. Thanks!

Your Welcome! :slight_smile:

When you get another cat I would suggest you go to this site but since you are a not a cat person then you may ignore my suggestion. :wink:

Maybe that would work for humans, too. :smiley:

No kidding! I’ve had very few humans rip the skin off my hands, however. Although I don’t usually try to pick up undersocialized people.

It’s kinda cute to see a fluffball the size of your hand puff up and hiss at you, though. Not as cute when it launches itself off you into space - I didn’t want to be blamed for breaking it!