So, tell us what its like to be a really beautiful woman.

Another things I’ve seen is that for the beautiful person, their SO can get extremely insecure. If you have attractive people hitting on your SO constantly then you start to become afraid they will cheat, and that also adds tension to the relationship. I was reading some extremely attractive guys’ perspective on the situation and he said that his girlfriend would end up deeply insecure if they went out to date because the waitress would hit in him in front of her, etc.

One thing that is nice is that people are always happy to see you. (I’m guessing).

I’ll test the link thing

…which brings us back to the OP: “Truly Beautiful Women”. :wink:

Somewhere before the end of this life, there should be 1-2 rounds of ‘43’ with ice water chasers and a discussion of women off-line.

Think about how your roommate treated her: nothing close to how you’d treat almost any other human being. No words, just stare, turn, and leave?
So many people must do that to her, throughout her whole life – that must royally fuck a person up.

Hell, I’d be surprised if she had half a decent personality after a lifetime of that.

I’ve known a couple of models in my life. And I mean people who made their living getting their photos taken. They were both nice. But it’s a profession with a lot of rejection. And it tends to point out people’s flaws.

But my experience with beautiful women is some are nice and some are not.