So the neighbor kids....

The neighbor kids are over tonight and annouce that their father is drunk. He has apparently had “eight beers” on the golf course and now wants to make them watch The Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyd. Brainiac4 and I (already 3/4s into the bottle of wine we had for dinner) look at each other knowingly…

I should mention that when we moved in, we were frightened of the neighbors - maintaining a perfect lawn while wearing matching athletic wear…later he started to wear a Grateful Dead t-shirt while mowing…Now the Pink Floyd thing…

Lesson, don’t judge your neighbors by their lawn…they may have unexplored depths.

I dunno, maybe you should get to know your neighbor by talking to them instead of making assumptions.

this comment came out a lot more snarky as i typed it out but couldn’t be as smartassed as i wanted without the snark. the smarassedness is intended. the snark is not.

I dunno, maybe you should get to know your neighbor by talking to them instead of making assumptions.

this comment came out a lot more snarky as i typed it out but couldn’t be as smartassed as i wanted without the snark. the smarassedness is intended. the snark is not.

Wow, buy one get one free snark! :smiley:

Somehow, the second one was less smartassed, and more snarky.

Tris

It’s even more snarky if you read it while listening to Meddle. Whoa, freak out man. :cool:

So your neighbor is good about the lawn, but apparently even better about the grass?

Get yourself invited over for a barbeque so you can check out the rest of the tuneage!