So we have a 20 year old bottle of Irish Creme

That is a pretty awesome video.

No one likes that shot - it’s typically a joke shot ordered for drunk people on their birthdays.

Did the guy who ate it get sick?

As far as I know, he suffered no ill effects. But then, he could also be convulsing in a ditch somewhere as I type this. I give it even money on either possibility.

We put the rest in the garage until garbage day (today) and when I went out there last night the entire place smelled like 20 year old irish creme. I threw it all away though so no more experiments on whether it lights on fire. Alas.