So what shortages are you personally seeing?

I bought a couple of 80 wipe tubs on Amazon last week. Regular price and delivered in a day.

Fire-roasted canned tomatoes have now gone AWOL. Haven’t been able to get any for several weeks, and the ones I see online are way expensive.

caffeine free regular (not diet) coke is back on the shelves, but only at kroger, and only sometimes, and only in 2 liters.

There was a period back in fall when Walmart had 12 packs of canned caffeine free coke, but those are gone now.

I was just reading that there’s a shortage of Grape Nuts.

I haven’t been able to find Cheerios two months running. No grapenuts, either, although last month i bought a lot.

Yesterday, we couldn’t find D batteries. That was mostly because the storm the night before had dropped the electricity for about a third of the town. Our house was back up in about 48 hours. We were not a priority area.

Covid-related shortages have eased. It used to be nearly impossible to find diet and decaf colas.

I see fire roasted canned tomatoes on the shelf.

CAFFEINE FREE COKE AND DR PEPPER are back! !! I saw the vendor stocking the shelves. He said a lot of sodas are back. YAY!

Due to the Brexit mess, the UK specialty cheese shop is out of cheese, and they don’t know when they can get more stock. So far two shipments have not arrived as they are literally stuck in customs, because customs has no idea what to do.

The British specialty shop has given up on getting new products in January, and the US specialty shop still has shortages, but they have enough stock to be open. For a long time their shop was only up once a week, as they couldn’t handle many orders.

Other products seem to have returned to normal, and even the chocolate chips were in stock.

Wanted to order chocolates for my parents, but the company is having major stock issues. Their webshop is still showing Christmas products, when I would have expected them to be gearing up for Valentine’s day. I don’t think my mom is getting her favorite bourbon cherries for a while.

Now, I’m going to ask you that question once more. And if you say no, I’m going to shoot you through the head. Now, do you have any cheese at all?

Well then, send some down here! Still none here - had to order some brand I’d never heard of through Walmart. Hopefully they won’t suck.

No shooting please!

I do have Italian (Asiago and Grana Padana), Spanish (Manchego) and Swiss (Sbrinz) cheese. Oh, I do have one small thing of Godminster from the UK. No cheddar from Isle of Mull or Montgomery. No Rachel goats milk cheese, no Stilton.

Not even Wensleydale?

Nope. He was crazy busy for Christmas due to everyone sitting tight, and basically stopped taking orders about a week before Christmas. He only opened up the online shop for maybe two days before he closed it again since the first shipment didn’t arrive. What a mess.

Being in the US, I envy you, despite your shortages! Mmm, cheese …

The Grape-Nut shortage is a real thing. I haven’t found them at the store in weeks.

My mom is struggling to find Autumn Wheat Kashi cereal. All other flavors seem to be readily available.

I was at Publix on Saturday, and noticed a few bare spots in the cereal aisle; I’m not sure if those were Grape-Nuts spots though.

When I did my weekly grocery shopping over the weekend, I was surprised at how picked over the store was. This was probably the worst I’ve seen it since April-May last year.

I had planned on making lasagna for dinner on Sunday but there were no lasagna noodles to be found in the pasta aisle. In fact it’s only a slight exaggeration to say that if you were making anything other than spaghetti, you were S.O.L. I wound up buying a frozen Stauffer’s lasagna, which was OK but nowhere close to homemade.

Why were there no eggs at this small town’s Walmart last night? You could buy a case of eggs (4 dozen?), but no 12- or 18-cartons. The shelves were complete bare.

Probably five dozen. Two trays of 6x5 eggs make for an even five dozen.

A spaghetti casserole type thing made using the ingredients you’d normally use for lasagna sounds interesting.