so, what were you planning on doing this evening?

I was going to come home from work, get changed, go out to the gym and start excercising. Then, I’d come home, write some more on a story I’m working on, and continue reading my book Shogun. I’m 760 pages into it, you’d think I could find the time to finish it up. But no. Here’s what I did tonight:

Surfed the internet.
Chatted on mIRC.
Them theres 6 freakin hours I ain’t gettin back.

What were you planning on doing this evening?

Until I left work I was feeling pretty frisky as I thought that I had turned the corner and started getting over the flu that’s kept me sidelined for three weeks. I was actually productive at work today which hasn’t been the case for quite a while.

Man was I wrong. So frisky was I that by the time I got home my fever had returned and every joint felt like someone had taken a bat to it. Note to self: Do not overdo things when you’re getting over the flu.

Lola had had a migraine all day and wasn’t feeling too hot either although she always looks it.

So much for the hot monkey sex I was looking forward to.

ha ha ha, you are such a loser, ender! hee hee hee

Kidding.

Tonight i planned to skip class after work, then veg. And that is just what i did

tomorrow is gym…yay…

oh yeah! I forgot the most important part. After all that excercising and reading and writing, I was going to go to bed at a reasonable time this evening.

Reasonable being defined as two hours ago.

Ender, are you sure you’re not living my life? I was gonna go to bed around 11:00, until people started knocking on my door to bother me, and a thread by a poster sent me down memory lane and I surfed my old highschool’s website … So I’m now 4 hours late to bed, and I was hoping to get up in about 5 hours. Sigh. Another typical night…

I was gonna come home from work and cuddle with my wife for a while. Then we were gonna order some delivery from Tony Roma’s, smoke some pot, watch “Junkyard Wars,” and basically just hang out.

I love it when a plan comes together.

:smiley:

My plans came together too!*

I took my Rottie puppy Cooper to his first puppy kindergarden class, where he was the star because I’ve already taught him come, no, sit, down, gimme five, in the house, outside, and truck, and he’s almost reliably housetrained. :slight_smile: At nine weeks old he’s the youngest puppy in class, and by far the best trained. He’s expected to be 130lbs (daddy’s show weight), so I want him obedient before he gets big; also he loves learning! He’s got fabulous bloodlines on both sides & will start herding classes when he’s 5 months old, so he has to be obedience trained for that. Ok I’ll stop bragging about my Einstein puppy…

Then I went to friends’ house for dinner & Cooper played with their new puppy for almsot three hours. Then I came home, chatted with roomie, checked in here, had some icecream & went to bed.

*[sub]well almost[/sub] http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?
threadid=62063

My plans for this evening were:

1. Drink Beer
  2. Watch TV
  3. Have sex

Well, two out of three ain’t bad. And I’m not saying which two.

Eat dinner, watch Survivor.

Well, it’s Thursday, so that means in all likelihood, my schedule is as follows:

5 pm - Leave mind-numbing job
5:30pm - Arrive at coffee shop. Drink, smoke, do a crossword puzzle/read/stare at the freaks.
7 pm - Leave coffee shop
7:30 pm - Arrive at dojo, change into aikido gi, beat people up/get beaten up
9:30 pm - Mop up blood, change clothes, leave dojo
10 pm - Arrive at bar with aikido friends, drink and play pool.
1 pm - Leave bar, swear I’m never staying out so late again.
1:15 pm - Arrive home, crawl into bed.
Of course, that’s pretty much my schedule almost every night, so it’s not that special…

Well, it’s Thursday, so that means in all likelihood, my schedule is as follows:

5 pm - Leave mind-numbing job
5:30pm - Arrive at coffee shop. Drink, smoke, do a crossword puzzle/read/stare at the freaks.
7 pm - Leave coffee shop
7:30 pm - Arrive at dojo, change into aikido gi, beat people up/get beaten up
9:30 pm - Mop up blood, change clothes, leave dojo
10 pm - Arrive at bar with aikido friends, drink and play pool.
1 pm - Leave bar, swear I’m never staying out so late again.
1:15 pm - Arrive home, crawl into bed.
Of course, that’s pretty much my schedule almost every night, so it’s not that special…

3:00pm I’ll be good and pissed off so I’ll leave work two hours early because the DBA is a dickhead and refuses to listen when I tell him that I have the precise solution to the system problem. Then after having it explained to him he turns around and proposes it to everyone else as if it was his idea. Shit for brains. As if it wouldn’t get back to me. Fuck-wit.
3:30pm Surprise my daughter by picking her up from school instead of Mrs. QuickSilver.
4:00pm Get the groceries. Little guy needs diapers and we’re almost out of milk and bread and all kinds of other things.
6:00pm Have dinner. Mrs. Quicksilver’s had something yummy stewing in the crock pot all day.
6:30pm Piano practice with my Daughter.
7:00pm Play time with both kids.
7:30pm Bath time for kids.
8:00pm Story and bed time for kids.
8:30pm Bath time for me and Mrs. QuickSilver
9:00pm Play time for me and Mrs. QuickSilver

1:00 - 5:00 p.m. A combination of surfing the Board and going through the tutorial for Fireworks
5:15 p.m. Go to Bennigan’s to meet friends for dinner and get the dirt on my former CEO that got fired.
7:00 p.m. Go home and smooch hubby
7:15 p.m. Do yoga
8:00 p.m. Take scalding hot bath with good book.
8:30 p.m. Get coffee ready for tomorrow morning, make lunches for hubby and I, maybe do dishes.
9:00 p.m. Try to get into bed at a decent hour so I can get up on time.

well so far my day went:

9:15 - 9:40 - wake up, brush teeth, get ready for school
9:40 - get to class
9:40 - 10:00 drive, walk to class
10:00 - 12:00 - sit through class
12:00 - 1:30 lunch, tv
1:30 - 3:00 - haircut
3:00 - 3:40 internet
3:40 - 4:00 go to my second class
4:00 - 6:00 sit through lecture with boring professor who doesnt know how to teach non science majors…
6:00 - 6:30 gym. Doing cardio today. Will read “huasipungo” as i sit on the recumbent cycler
6:30 - 6:50 go home
6:50 - 9:00 dinner
9:00 - 12:00/1:00 internet/chat
12:00/1:00 get to bed so i can getup for work on time.