So What's This I Hear About Michelle Obama Forcing The Queen of England To

Use either your foot, or your prehensile tail. Duh.

Were they more offended when she gave the Queen a vigorous guy-style backrub? SURPRIzE MESSAJE!

Unless you’re Giraffe:smiley:

I loved when that happened. The lady’s name was Alice Frazier. The look on QE2’s face when she gave her a hug was priceless but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be on YouTube.

The Obamas were considered the absolute perfect guests when they met the Bocce ambassador, which seems to be the actual specialty of their protocol droid.

Picture of the Alice Frazier/QE2 hug (whilst Barbara Bush looks on with an “I’VE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO YOU PEOPLE!” terror glance).

And no security within an arm’s reach… excellent! :smiley:

“Oh come here honey, let me give you some sugar!”

I’m a bit alarmed that the Secret Service didn’t immediately throw the Queen to the floor facedown and disarm her of that pocketbook.

The most amazing thing about the Obama-Royals bonding was thebasketball game. I’ll bet the President never would have spotted her a H-O if he’d known how cutthroat her HORSE game was.

It’s not even supposed to be a full bow, just a nod of the head, which you’ll end up doing any way if she’s talking to you, considering her height (5’4").

I can just hear QE2 humming, “I touched a girl and I liked it…”

I only wish we had a shot of Barack and Charles side by side, comparing ears.

NO! Pass the brain bleach!

but will she next kiss the pope’s ring?:smiley: