So where did I put that $4,000?

Damn.

I had to pay some taxes here in Japan, and they only take cash. So I had about $4,000 in an envelope and I put it somewhere in my house.

And I can’t remember where the fuck I put it. :smack:

So where is it?

Go talk to Mr. Potter.

All right, Player, go ahead! You can’t hide in a little town like Tokyo!

I hate it when that happens.

Check your kids’ candy stash.

I once put my rent check in the refrigerator and thought I’d mailed it off with some other bill. I thought I’d pre-paid my electric bill for the next five years!

So check the fridge.

Beat me to it :smiley:

Mr. Gower cabled you need cash, stop. My office instructed to advance you up to twenty-five thousand dollars, stop. Hee Haw and Merry Christmas! Sam Wainwright.

I’d be happy to come help you look, for a small percentage.

Or babysit your gorgeous kiddies, put them to bed early, then snoop around?

Always glad to help!

A little woo-ooo I guess, but this tends to work in my house.

We stand where we last remember seeing the missing item and say out loud to the air, “Put it back!” It often is found in plain sight within a minute or two.

YMMV, of course. :0)

Wherever it is, you’ll find it in the last place you’ll look.

So look there first.

There’s $4000 in there? I must have grabbed the hundreds. Shaleen must have the fifties. She’ll be pissed.

Check under your armpit… as I often tuck things like an envelop under my armpit and look for it for hours.

I think the problem is one of a lack of conversion. Surely the government doesn’t take dollar bills so if you happen to find an envelope with $4,000, you automatically know that’s not the one you’re looking for.

Instead, try to figure out where an envelope filled with 311,296.56 Yen would be hiding and your mystery will be solved.

Then the last shall be first and the first shall be last.

Finders keepers?

Oy Carayo, please, I have a hangover…

Well? Didja find it?

I found it! But this is so fun I hid it again so someone else can look.