So who's watching Dead Zone season 4?

available light started renting this show on Netflix, but it took me a while to get into it. At first I kept busy by painting Warhammer Lizardmen figures while she watched, but I soon found myself making her pause and explain what was happening when something caught my attention. Now we’re all caught up to the season premiere, which is replaying all this week. I have two big questions though: Why did Dana leave the show with no explanation whatsoever, and why the hell did they get rid of the Jeff Buckley music on the credit sequence? They replaced it with something really sucky that doesn’t even attempt to match the visual pacing, much less any kind of mood. Grr. Also, did anyone notice

the secret Illuminati decoder ring on that one dude? If it were any other show I’d think it was hopelessly cheesy to bring those guys in.

Surely I’m not the only one watching Dead Zone. Right?

I enjoy “The Dead Zone.” I don’t know why they cut Dana out of the show, but I miss her.

I can’t comment on your spoilers, because I have not yet watched the first two episodes of the new season. I saved them on tape, and will view them when my husband has a bit of free time to watch TV with me.