Soda Cans

They started putting Star Wars characters on Pepsi-Cola products a while back but only recently I’ve noticed that on each can (or the cans I inspected) has a word in small print on a spot in the picture. What are the words for and do they spell out something when you collect the cans?

-Dave

“Life is infinitely stranger than the mind of man can imagine.”

• A. Conan Doyle

Hmmmm… you’re right. Watto has the word “But” on him and Jabba has “Their” on him. My guess is that they’d spell something when put in order of the collector cans numbers but I’m not about to start buying cases of Mountian Dew, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi sans Caffine and whatever else they spread the images across so the Pepsi-Star Wars Junior Jumble shall remain unsolved by me. Almost makes me wish I didn’t toss my 30 Annakin Skywalker cans last week though. Well, no it doesn’t – my apartment was a huge mess.

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

Screw buying innumerable Pepsi products. The secret message is here for those of you who drink Coke :wink:

www.rose.com/~slam/can_sw.html

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”