Solosam, you are a lazy liar

She is not worth her own thread, this was enough wasted time - but I thought this should be brought to attention since PlainJain likes to call names and participate in pile-ons.

This is an example of the kind of garbage I write when I get loaded. After writing the quote below, to then make fun of myself for what I had done, sent a private message to my friend (SWB) telling her that I needed to quit drinking and this a good example of why - wasting time building someone up who is the kind of person that likes to put people down. Someone who is a phoney.

Anyways, here’s what I wrote because I was drunk. Did not want to admit at the time for the reason that the particular thread about giving up booze. What a load of crap!

I had previously hassled Ms. Jain for her bogus pics, did so when she was attempting to pile-on one of my friends. From the context of her posts in that particular thread, felt that she needed to be called out. You may like ms. Plain but she is a phoney.

Take a look at these posts below…

PlainJain, one of too many here who get off on pile-ons, had her picture added to the gallery back in December of the previous yr, as can be seen here

Not only was the picture up for over four months, and strangely enough, she never cked the gallery to see the pic. Does that make sense to anyone? In fact, Jain wasn’t the one to discover her pic was fake, it was someone who discovered our message board, joined the board, exclusively to address the copyrighted pic.

Not only that, but the picture of the attractive blonde woman who was not PlainJain, was pointing a camera pointed at a mirror, with the caption that ms. Plain wrote supported the pic, mentioning that the pic was taken during her "photography phase.

Also, does it make sense that if someone simply and by accident sent the wrong pic, and upon discovering the mistake, wouldn’t then go ahead and send the original pic - the one that they intended?