Solosam, you are a lazy liar

I really want to prefix my reply with ^^^^, but I have never been pitted and **LHoD[/d] doesn’t deserve yet another curve ball. :slight_smile: I will refrain :slight_smile:

Well how about Not April R. You know, throw them off the trail.

My favorite was Nzinga, Standing… who came and told us the sad news about **Seated **:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Shouldn’t that be Nzinga, Lying?

bows I am at your service.

And of course I thought of the perfect sock name!

“The (Wo)man with No Name” because Anaamika, after all, means anonymous.

Anonymous User…?

Has another sock been outed!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh nooooooooooooooes! : goes screaming off into the night :

Cite?

Really? Why? Anaamika is Hindi for “the girl with no name”; colloquially, Anonymous. I speak Hindi. I guess I am my own cite.

Uh. Cite, cite…From the Wiki entry on the movie Anaamika:

"He calls her Anamika, which means “Girl without a Name.”

here is another:

http://www.birthvillage.com/Name/Anamika:

"The baby girl nameAnamika comes from the Sanskrit word which means, “nameless.” Sanskrit word which means, “person without name; little sister; ring finger (finger between middle finger and little finger) is called anamika in sanskrit.” Sanskrit word which means, “a beautiful lady having no name…” Hindi word which means, “nameless or without description.”

That was a waaay more detailed answer than he deserved, especially in this forum.

The proper answer was:

“My post is my cite, you fugly bitch!”

Sluts! Anonymous sluts! Meaty sluts! Everywhere I look, sluts! Down with sluts!

Slutty slutting sluts.

Who do I contact about a suspected account hack? Need answer sluts. I mean fast.

Right! I haven’t gotten the hang of it yet.

Post 228. :smiley:

My post is my cite, you fugly bitch!
…Did I do that right?

I see how it is. I’ll just take post 216 and sit over here and pout.

I didn’t like “A Nameless Chica”! Sorry. I’ve already been confused for a Spanish chick IRL (I most certainly do not look Spanish but I guess people get confused when they look at me and can’t put me in a box). I don’t need it online too.

So suck it, you fugly bitch!

I am going to call everyone I know a fugly bitch before I am done. And I never use the word fugly.

Who cares if you did it right. You’re probably a slut anyway.

Gotta personalize it. For best effect, if in sock mode, mention something personal posted by or about me before you allegedly “joined”, showing how inferior I am. Perfect if it’s something that, by mere mention, would enrage every pit doper … :wink:

Edit: allegations of slutdom never get old of course, but best throw in gay as well. Just to be sure. That way, you can get everyone.

Meaty Anonymous Sluts.
Band name.