Some days, I hope there is a Hell.

I found out today that one of my students can’t be in school on Wednesday. It seems he has to go testify against his father, because he saw his father murder his mother. To add to the whole tragedy, his father’s family is giving him a lot of grief for “ratting out” his father. This poor young man is so twisted around that he is a little afraid that it will be him who goes to jail.

I am an agnostic, but I honestly think there is no punishment devised by humans that is sufficient for what these people have put this young man through, so I hope there is a place that can. I don’t wish any of them dead. I just hope they some day get whats coming to them.

I am sorry if this doesn’t have pitworthy language, but I just don’t have it in me at the moment. The anger and sadness in my heart does seem to warrant a pit.

The only question I can possibly ask is…How old is the student? Sometimes I hate the fact but in the good ol’ U S of A, his father is innocent until proven guilty.

I feel for what he’s seen, maybe he didn’t see the whole thing?

I know what you’re feeling though, it’s the same feeling that I go thru everytime I see a court case where the child has to pick a parent to live with. It’s a sad, sickening thing.

-K

He is 16. Not quite a man, but he has more to deal with right now than any man ever should.

The **** he is. That’s the polire fiction we maintain for the sake of the courts of law, and it has no force or power at all outside of them. Orenthal James Simpson is guilty no matter what kind of jury votes him innocent.