Something in my inbox that made me laugh

I subscribe to Amazon.com Delivers Science Fiction (email newsletter announcing new SF & Fantasy books and videos coming out and specials) and this was in the latest issue:

I always though true devotees pretended Highlander 2 didn’t exist…

Well, being a Highlander fan (and a MacLeod as well), only a true fan could like H2. Everyone else hated it.

None of the movies are in the Highlander Timeline anylonger with Endgame that came out, so the movies are just that now… Movies. Nice is it not? :slight_smile:

There WAS only one…

Actually we didn’t get Endgame down here. Wonder what happened to it? Should I care?

1967: Motorists in Sweden began driving on the right-hand side of the road instead of the left, The first Super Bowl was played as the Green Bay defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10, Muhammad Ali refused to be inducted into the Army and was stripped of his boxing title, Expo '67 in Montreal, Australia's Prime Minister Harold Holt plunged into the surf at Victoria during a stroll on the beach and vanished, Britain abolished capital punishment, Louis Armstrong recorded "What a Wonderful World."

“There can be only one…Give or take 5 or so”