son-of-a-BITCH!!! Those cock-sucking bastards!!!

I work (for the next week, at least) with a major finance company, who shall remain nameless, in order to protect me from future lawsuits. I was hired through their hiring agency, also nameless, under the terms of: learn our system and then move into a training position.

Just this morning, I received a frantic e-mail fom my SO, who informed me that the hiring agency had called HER to have her tell ME that I’m being laid off as of next week!!!

Hey,ASSHOLES!!!: I gave you her phone number as an EMERGENCY phone number only!!! And what’s the matter with having my supervisor, who sits THREE GODDAMN DESKS AWAY FROM ME from just coming over to me and saying, “Gee, I’m sorry, I’ve got some bad news…” No, you have to pawn the job off onto some nameless flunky, WHO THEN PROCEEDS TO FUCK IT UP!!! I should sue your fucking asses back into the fucking Stone Age, for releasing confidential information without my permission!!! And pray tell, what am I going to tell my SO!!! Thanks for giving me some time to prepare her for the bad news!!! You goddamn, sludge-eating, immoral, nose-picking, no-account filthy BASTARDS!!! I hope you get an incurable stomach-wrenching itch 3 inches inside your fucking assholes!!! Fall down and DIE in a quivering HEAP, you scum-sucking maggots!!!

Who pays you, the agency or the finance company? If it’s the agency, then one of the things THEY are paid to do is let you know the job is over. Since they do it all the time, it’s routine.

Whaaaaaaaat? That’s crazy! I would definitely take some sort of action, if only on principle.

I’m guessing, from your post, that you do not even LIVE with your SO, which makes it doubly assholic of them to inform HER before informing YOU.

Definitely kick some ass. :mad:

And cock-sucking is an insult… why, exactly? {tapping foot impatiently}

(Nah, just kiddin’. No worries. :smiley: )

Esprix

welll…

maybe they BITE.

i could’ve done better than that for a 1000’th post redux!

dammit.

I would at least call the agency and complain. Calling your SO was completely unprofessional.