Songs about angels or have angel in the title

Grievous Angel - Gram Parsons / Emmylou Harris

Angel of the Morning - Juice Newton, et.al.

The Cowboy Junkies also did a tribute to Gram Parsons called Return of the Grievous Angel but I’m pretty sure it’s all just about having a miserable time in Vegas.

U2: “Angel of Harlem”; “If God Will Send His Angels” [on ‘City of Angels’ soundtrack].
Martina McBride: “Concrete Angel”.

There’s a whole genre of songs about more sinister and specifically fallen angels, and nephilim (angel-human hybrids).

Bruce Haack’s 1970 album The Electric Lucifer (about that War in Heaven) featured two ‘angel’-titled songs:
(side A, #3) “Cherubic Hymn”, and (side B, #2) “Angel Child”.

For another example, see Aurelio Voltaire’s 2000 album Almost Human (intended to convey a “look at life from the perspective of Lucifer”), in which the title track is from Lucifer’s viewpoint, while the song “Feathery Wings” is from that of the Angel of Death.

Author Michelle Belanger took the Enochian myth of Watcher Angels (the “sons of God”) who bred with the daughters of men to make with Nox Arcana their 2006 album Blood of Angels, on which the title track “features a chant consisting of several angelic and demonic names from Christian mythology, as well as names from Jewish mythology and The Book of Enoch: Azazel, Sariel, Koshbiel, and Shamsiel, Ananel, Sethiel, Raziel, and Zaquiel.”

Note that a fascination with nephilim (the “blood of angels”) also led to Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments novel series, in turn one movie based on the first book, and now the TV series Shadowhunters. A current leading character on CW’s Supernatural, “Jack”, is also an archangel/human hybrid.

My Angel Baby,” by Toby Beau

The Angels are Voyeurs - Momus
Spoilered for slightly NSFW video:Here you go

“I’ve Got an Angel” is another Eurythmics song.
“Come Sail Away,” by Styx, has angels in it, even if it’s not about them.
“Put Your Lights On,” by Santana with Everlast, has an angel, of a kind.

There’s also Angel Eyes by ABBA

Working Them Angels - Rush

“All my life I been working them angels
Overitme”

Angels–Amy Grant

Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)–Chris Tomlin

Wild Angels–Martina McBride

"One More Angel in Heaven " from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

“Angel of Music” from Phantom of the Opera

Neighborhood Angel, by Zola.

Two Angels - The Jayhawks

Angels and Fuselage - The Drive-By Truckers

Angels Among Us - Alabama

“I’m No Angel” by Gregg Allman.

“Too Many Angels” by Jackson Browne

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wyqUVRDbtgM

Lost Angels by Sweet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ8degRmJEk

“Yes, I’m Your Angel” - Yoko Ono

John Lennon recorded a version of “Angel Baby”. He claimed the original by Rosie & The Originals was one of his favorite songs.

Shelley Fabares: Johnny Angel

Black Angel - The Cult (honestly, I’m disappointed nobody else did this one)
Angels on the Balcony - Blondie
Angel in Snow - The Dollyrots
Angeles Domini - The Nuns (Because Jennifer Miro had a better voice than Debbie Harry. That’s right, I said that.)

Has anyone mentioned Concrete Angel yet? Depressing song about child abuse by some woman whose name I’m too lazy to look up?