Source for free stock quotes in email?

I’ve been looking around for a source for free stock quotes in email, and I’ve completely struck out. Any dopers out there have a recommendation?

I’ve found a lot of sites that offer a custom web page that will provide quotes, but the sites that email your quotes want $$. So, alternatively, if anyone knows a good utility that will chew up web pages and email text versions (has to be plain text for this project) of said web page to me, that would work to.

TIA

• MF

Why e-mail? AOL Instant messenger give you free quotes. It’s delayed 15 minutes, but unless you’re a big trader, that shouldn’t be a problem.

Thanks RealityChuck, but it has to be e-mail because the project involves sending quotes (or reformatted html pages) to Blackberry PDAs which are part of a Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.

This is just a WAG but Excel might be able to do it. There’s a built in web query that retreaves any reasonable number of stock quotes from MSN (15 min delay) built into all post xl97 versions and I know in my 2k edition there is an send as e-mail atachment option. I believe you could write a macro to automate the whole process.

Wow. Good idea Ennui, I’ll try that.