Source for older, obscure television commercials

There is a commercial that I’ve been looking for, and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to find it. I have little to go on but memory. I was being stopped on the street for awhile and asked if I was the guy in that commercial (I wasn’t), and would like to see it again

It was a car commercial. I THINK Infiniti Q45, but wouldn’t swear to it. It was shown somewhere around 1993 or 1994. The guy in question wore glasses.

That’s it.

Is there a place where someone can dig through older commercials? I tried youtube and such to no avail.

If you’re sure it was an Infiniti you might try here. I haven’t checked but other automakers might have similar pages on their sites.

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VHOa-DrXhI

You should persevere with YouTube, it has dedicated channels for old commercials, it’s just a case of searching them out.

Here’s an excellent YouTube channel for old TV, including masses of commercials. (“Over 6,000 videos & 7,500 TV Commercials on You Tube & Google.”)

YouTube/TVDays

No, but I hadn’t pulled that one up which makes me a bit more optimistic about youtube.

I’ll try the other sites recommended. Thanks, guys. I have more leads than I had on my own!

Another really good one is www.retrojunk.com

You can see commercials split up by genre and decade from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s.