South Park - 3/21 "Lice Capades"

Reminded me more of Gene Hackman, actually.

As for a specific parody, hell…I could see half a dozen disaster and/or anime movies that could fit the bill, as well as Battlestar Galactica. I’d guess it’s a distillation of all of 'em.

From Wiki:

Additional:

Sorry to get to the game a week late, but I thought it was a bit odd that Angelina Jolie was the celeb they picked. I would peg her as someone who shaves, personally. Courtney Love would be a good choice, but she’s not famous enough. And as mentioned, everyone has pretty much first-hand knowledge that the “big sluts” (Paris, Britney, Lindsey) are bare down there. Maybe they just threw a dart against a wall with a lot of celebrity pictures. :stuck_out_tongue:

I always thought Courtney Love was pretty well-known, if not for her marriage to Kurt Cobain and her musical career, then through her movies and well publicized escapades. At least she would be familiar to anyone who watches South Park. I don’t think there is anyone in South Park’s demographic audience who has never heard of her.

Oh, yeah, I don’t doubt that. I guess what I meant was that she hasn’t done anything recently to attract attention to herself, so right now no one cares about her But Angelina is one of those “we always care about her*” types of celebrities.
*Well, not “we”, but the celeb dirt magazines and the people who buy them “we”.