Speak to me only in Disney quotes

Excuse me, why are all these ghosts still hanging around here?

I was wrong. And as punishment, I’m forced to carry these heavy chains for eternity. Maybe even longer.

That is it! You are beyond grounded. The next time you see sunlight - no, oh, actually, no! You’re never going to see sunlight again! Because by the time your punishment is over, the sun will have burnt out, collapsed into a black hole and the last remnants of mankind will be living on a rusty little spaceship as the cold silence of space slowly drives them mad!

To quote Cicero: rashness is the characteristic of youth, prudence that of mellowed age, and discretion the better part of valor.

Say, aren’t you a little young to be working in a museum?

Aren’t you a little short to be a stormtrooper?

Isn’t it romantic, Daisy? Being protected by three dashing musketeers, and the little one is so handsome.

I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss, and a prince I’m hoping comes with this.

Well, don’t just stand there, kiss her!

Go on and kiss the girl.

I find old-fashioned romance so touching, don’t you?

Who wrote this?

If you were asked to choose the most fabulous character in English literature, who would it be? Robin Hood? King Arthur? Becky Sharp? Sherlock Holmes? Oliver Twist, perhaps? Well, any one of them would be an excellent choice.

Mermando! You remember, he’s part fish, part shirtless guy?

I’ll think of a mermaid lagoon, underneath a magic moon.

“I just wanted to be a better mermaid than a girl.”

“Oh, Melody, sweetie, it doesn’t matter if you have fins or feet. We love you for who you are on the inside, our very brave little girl.”

Aaah! I can’t believe it! (inhales sharply) You surreptitiously record us? And even more importantly, I’m losing my little girl!

“'Ohana” means “family.” “Family” means “no one gets left behind.” But if you want to leave, you can. I’ll remember you though.

He is your father. How can you do anything else?

No. No, you don’t know what it means to see your only child grow farther and farther and farther away from you. I’m… lonely in this desolate old palace. I… I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet again.