Speak to me only in Disney quotes

To the woodcarvers guild! We’ll spare no expense for the cradle they’ll build, and trust to the children to keep it well-filled.

Dear Folks, I’m going West where there’s lots of trees and plenty of room. Love, Paul. P.S. I’ll write soon.

Congratulations San Francisco! You’ve ruined pizza!

We’re here to bake you some tiny pies.

Pi is equal to three point one four one five, nine two six five three five eight nine seven four seven, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!

Your lessons will commence here once you pass through this door.

D’oh! I’m - still locked, you know!

Oh, Perry the Platypus! You must have noticed how I reinforced the locks… but, you know, not the door. Let’s just get you out of there.

Now then! To the beach!

Do you know who Maui is? Only the greatest demi-god of all the Pacific Islands, with his magical fish hook he slowed down the sun, pulled islands out of the sea, battled monsters!

Oh, so I’m a monster now? I couldn’t pick my parents, you know.

There’s no top part. I definitely remember Dad having a top part.

Just promise your daddy one thing: that you’ll never, ever, lose sight of what’s important.

Hey there, hi there, ho there, you’re as welcome as can be! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Remember, “aloha” means hello and goodbye.

Goodbye so soon
And isn’t this a crime?
We know by now that time knows how to fly
So here’s goodbye so soon
You’ll find your separate way

I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.

A very merry unbirthday to you!

[Happy Birthday, Dendarii! :fireworks: ]

Thanks!

Back on topic:
“Father, why didn’t I have a ball?”

“You did, Amber. It was the day you and your brother were born.”

You want to know what I did this year? I went on the longest, hardest, most exhausting journey I have ever been on, with the biggest pain in the neck I have ever met. But what do you expect from a little brother?