Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer

It looks very interesting. Spider-Man: No Way Home - Official Trailer (2021) Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, Zendaya - YouTube

For reference, also mentioned in this 7-day-old thread (with a different trailer in post 2):
Why is Disney Being So Quiet About the New Spider-Man?

I should hasten to add that the other thread was more about the weird vagaries of the movie business than about the SM:NWH itself.

I like the trailers I’ve seen, looks pretty fun if confusing as hell.

It looks good, but I can’t help but feel like I’ve already seen this plot in “Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse.” Loved that movie, and am wondering if that story/timeline will be referenced in NWH.

Yeah, though I’m guessing the roles any previous Spider-Mans play in this one will be largely incidental versus the Spider-Team focus of Spider-Verse. Mainly because Sony is going to want to make sure you still consider Holland to be THE Spider-Man at the moment when you leave the theater.

Still, its presence is gonna loom. Fortunately, SM:ITSV was a great movie so they could do worse than making more from the concept.

They’d be fools not to-though I don’t know all the intricacies of the deal between Sony & Marvel re: Spider-man that might affect it?

I feel like the different mindset between animation and live action might be a hurdle there. I could see a throw-away Easter Egg like “There’s potentially thousands of Spider-Mans across the different dimensions; you could be – a pig! – in one of them for all we know.”