It’s been a while, huh?
Everybody remember the rules? No? Here they are:
Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category. (Like Fast Money on Family Feud)
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end on St. Patty’s Day, and I will score it when I have time available.
- There is no maximum number of players this time.
PLEASE READ THIS PART! To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make your post look exactly like this:
and so on…
No double spacing, do not use the “list” function, no smilies, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, NO ASTERISKS, and no unnecessary punctuation. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you want to discuss your answers, do it after the list!
An answer with a match is worth 2 points. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points. Anyone who responds to a question with two answers will only have the first one counted as their answer.
**Read the rules, please. **
- Besides Leprechaun, what’s the first movie you think of when you think about leprechauns?
- Besides Dublin, what is the name of an Irish city or town?
- What’s the first Irish whisky that comes to mind?
- Name an Irish actor/actress
- You want something stereotypically Irish to eat on St. Patrick’s Day. What is it?
- Shamrocks are said to be lucky. Name another object that is lucky.
- You want something stereotypically Irish to sing on St. Patrick’s Day. What is it?
- Name an Irish band/singing group.
- Name a prominent Irish citizen, past or present, not counting St. Paddy himself.
- Name a movie set (or partially set) in Ireland.