Came out over the weekend.
It looks like that they have taken every complaint about Discovery:
- Michael Burnham being so special
- A galaxy ending apocalypse which only Burnham can fix.
- Very dark cinematography
- Fucking established canon in its ass
- Unnecessary changes in the appearance of long appeasing species… instead of new ones.
- The rest of the crew besides Tilly,Saru and Stamets just being there and having no actual role except smiling, looking concerned and generally ticking off the diversity checklist.
…and decided to double down on them.
At least we see Culber in an actual role this time.